Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Rested gold/exp not working?
Well, I had 100 minutes of rested exp/gold, I was getting 40g per coin with the 50% bonus, once the rested bonus was over I was still receiving 40g per coin. Not so sure about the exp as I didn't really pay much attention to that, but I don't think the gold bonus is working. o_o

Maybe someone else with some rested gold/exp could check this out as well.
Nope the exp bar does not move when you leave it afk in another tab but all you need to do is refresh your page and everything should be as normal.
(02-22-2015, 08:43 AM)Rovian Wrote: Nope the exp bar does not move when you leave it afk in another tab but all you need to do is refresh your page and everything should be as normal.

I'm not sure what you mean, I wasn't AFK in another tab, and I'm talking about mainly gold here. However, the exp bonus is probably broken as well if gold is.

When I killed a monster, I received 40 gold with 50% rested bonus - Once the bonus was over I still received 40g. ( Yes, I also did refresh the page after the bonus was over. )
Ah i was talking about exp yeah if you are in another tab your exp does not increase but you still gain the exp just a slight bug.
Should be fixed on refresh now