Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Exploiting
Howdy ho,

With IOU being developed at such a rapid rate, there will occasionally be times that you are able to exploit bugs / features for a quick gain.

If this occurs, and you don't report it or over-utilize it, you'll be wiped without notice regardless of any investments.

Reporting exploits can result in great rewards, using exploits will result in the loss of all your time, effort, and money if you have purchased any packs.

Lets keep this game fair and friendly Smile

ps. If it seems too good to be true, it's an exploit!
Just a heads up, and not to sound like the police, but i've been clearing out several active accounts that i've caught that have used exploits and never came forward about the issue back before the recent patches that resolved many of the sync issues on gold.

Please communicate with your guild members / friends / peers if you have suspicions to contact me. I might not catch exploiters right away, but they'll eventually be caught and deleted as I find time to check on everything - waste of time, no? Communicate with me to resolve this please. I hate having to do these things but I am more than fair by giving people the chance to communicate with me and resolve these things fairly. Most games end up with exploits, but when you abuse them, they just delete your account and are not willing to communicate, please keep that in mind Smile