Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Some bugs
Guilds 
When donating stone I got a message saying relog to try again, followed by non responsive UI. After refresh, donating gave standard message 'You cannot invest for 24hrs'. Before donations I had 12k stone showing in the 'mining' window and 12k available to donate. After attempting 2 x 1k donations, I now have only 2k stone showing as available to donate but still have 12k in mining window. No stone showing in guild buildings and no guild XP. No guild change between mining and donating. 

Challenges
During challenges it is possible to access most of the other game aspects, including purchasing options.
Guild 24 hr issue noted.

With challenges most of the interactions that could cause troubles with the account should be blocked. Purchases aren't really one as they credit on the backend first.

Cheers
Ray
You may already be aware; Starting a challenge whilst in a party, the following will happen: once the challenge is complete or I chose to 'leave now', instead of being put back in to party I get the message 'Party is currently full. reconnecting'. Then get put back to solo mode. Can re-join party from party list with no problems so party is not full. Have refresh and re-logged, but no change.

Cheers