Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
event progress
event is on for like 2 weeks and thats my progress so far http://imgur.com/uGnArsC

i was active and was using energy everytime with bugs and lower chance for good match and forced to max useless things like gold or pet food to progress yet i dont have unlocked useful things like sacrfice offerings or crystals and ppl who stacked their energy have maxed almost everything so i feel like active players like me who were bug tracking and sending feedback are fucked very hard now 
I think we should get some bonus for being active or we end this event with maxed gold mostly ...
is there an end-date?
I am exactly as far as you.
ray called it monthly event so it should end in 2 weeks
It ends when the service transfer is complete.
I'm around where you are, also have 3 maxed. Unfortunately as I said elsewhere, the day the event started I was out all day and didn't get back until about 6 hours and 30 min into it. The thing is, the timer only first begins with you log in, so I've effectively missed 1 claim that I can't get. =/
(02-07-2016, 11:46 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: I'm around where you are, also have 3 maxed. Unfortunately as I said elsewhere, the day the event started I was out all day and didn't get back until about 6 hours and 30 min into it. The thing is, the timer only first begins with you log in, so I've effectively missed 1 claim that I can't get. =/

The clock continues to count down up to 7h past claim time. (if you don't claim in time)
i see so event will last for 3 months that explains slow progress
(02-08-2016, 12:03 AM)erebs Wrote: i see so event will last for 3 months that explains slow progress

lol Tongue

nahhhh
new server is so much buged that it will take months before release
true, test server got so many bugs ... not funny at all to be alpha tester -.-