Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
bug report : purchase of diamond pack
bought $25 one to test, never received!
(02-07-2016, 06:30 PM)slayer Wrote: bought $25 one to test, never received!

Lol, did you really try and test the diamond packs?
And did the $25 ACTUALLY go through?
You can usually find me here!
I don't see this transaction. Whether it's a joke or not, it was pretty funny the thought of trying it during testing
No joke, if it didn't go through no worries. I can't check the bank its Sunday.
Hey Slayer,

Ahh hmm.. So on my end I see 'init' status which means it was initiated but didn't appear to go through. I see no transactions through paypal, so i'm assuming it in fact didn't go through.

If you see a charge on your end tomorrow though let me know and we'll figure it out. Even if it didn't go through you certainly just got me a lot more experience in dealing with these things on the new service lol Smile

Cheers,
Ray
(02-08-2016, 09:21 AM)Ray Wrote: Hey Slayer,

Ahh hmm.. So on my end I see 'init' status which means it was initiated but didn't appear to go through. I see no transactions through paypal, so i'm assuming it in fact didn't go through.

If you see a charge on your end tomorrow though let me know and we'll figure it out. Even if it didn't go through you certainly just got me a lot more experience in dealing with these things on the new service lol Smile

Cheers,
Ray

Thats what I'm here for Tongue, It was from my debit card instead of wife's pp account, but it goes through pp I think? Yeah I'll check it out ^^
Unable to purchase Beginner Pack using Paypal. Paypal seems to work but nothing processes.
Yeah, I checked. No payment went through on my end, but feel free to send some tester diamonds or something Wink
Well this is still good to know. Thanks for the follow up.
lol i tried to buy the support pack) just said pop up blocked