Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Solo+1 Bronze Challenge
I entered a bronze rats solo challenge. Ended up having a random person in the solo challenge with me:
https://gyazo.com/6ec276bdc9cc9cd95dcffa1b5f760fa8
LOL that's a beaut.
I had the same thing, wouldn't let me leave afterward (image 1),  so I refreshed and now I can't log in (image 2)

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Andez - Click Heroes
*Hey! lmao, I'm Energize01, the guy that somehow ended up in ^that guy's^ solo challenge xD*

I had a similar thing happen to me.

I was doing a solo challenge and beat all 5 waves, then I refreshed after 3mins of waiting because nothing happened. Started getting an error.

After 1 hour of trying to get back into the game and many of these errors, it put me in the challenge again but showing it as 5 zones, and it had 2 extra people in it...

(02-07-2016, 07:44 PM)Etheeeh Wrote: *Hey! lmao, I'm Energize01, the guy that somehow ended up in ^that guy's^ solo challenge xD*

I had a similar thing happen to me.

I was doing a solo challenge and beat all 5 waves, then I refreshed after 3mins of waiting because nothing happened. Started getting an error.

After 1 hour of trying to get back into the game and many of these errors, it put me in the challenge again but showing it as 5 zones, and it had 2 extra people in it...

LOL

yeah I've been trying to get back in since and couldn't manage it. Will leave it for a while and try again later
Andez - Click Heroes