Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guilds + other stuff
Attempting to join any guild results in getting the guildless : you are no longer in a guild error message after a few seconds.

Edit: also getting the error: You are already in a guild popping up with it as well.

Quit challenge button feels laggier than live version.
Claim card pack, and open card pack aren't appearing on side where train pet, and other timer notifications appear.
Howdy.

1. Joining a guild should work. Which one did you attempt joining? (it's just a bit delayed, as is creating a guild). Perhaps try relogging to see if it went through.
2. Quit challenge is laggier, as it disconnects you and has you reconnect to your party. We are working on speeding up the load times for the official release.
3. Claim/Open won't show up until a higher level...intended to have players not get spammed with too many tips when they first start out Smile

Ray
(02-07-2016, 02:40 PM)Ray Wrote: Howdy.

1. Joining a guild should work. Which one did you attempt joining? (it's just a bit delayed, as is creating a guild). Perhaps try relogging to see if it went through.
2. Quit challenge is laggier, as it disconnects you and has you reconnect to your party. We are working on speeding up the load times for the official release.
3. Claim/Open won't show up until a higher level...intended to have players not get spammed with too many tips when they first start out Smile

Ray

1 - It eventually got me into the guild, after leaving it for a few minutes, didn't need to relog / reload etc.
2 - Ah, thought it felt slower. Good you're aware of it already.
3 - Oh, makes sense. Smile
Hi,

got the "You are not part of the guild" msg. I tried to joined guilds. I clicked on one. but it did nothing. I clicked on other join guild buttons and it did nothing until after 30 sec. I got into a guild but I was not able to do anything in it because of the message "You are not part etc." Even trying to leave th guild does not work in that case.
I was on the member list of the guild "guildname" when everything was erased and I was in another guild "Avenyx", with only one member and it was not me. I still can't leave it.

testaccount: heatseekerTST

THanks,
Lvl: 306
IOU: 31160
Guild: Love
game automatically 'Connecting to updated instance' completely froze it out.
Join party, leave party right after, get the 'connecting' screen, then shows me as still in party til the timer on current mob drops to 0, before showing me as not being in the party any more.

Some player names seem to be taking a while to show up in party finder, and in parties themselves.

http://i.imgur.com/eO1cWYP.png