Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
pets are RIDICUOLUSLY under-P late game.
This has been obvious for months, didn't really need another thread. Suggestions are one thing, getting Ray to actually do something about the suggestions is an entirely separate world.

I see pets like this:
They are present from the start of the game. Being with the player for as long as they have been playing, they should do multitudes more damage than what they currently do. The entire system of spending months and months developing pets for next to nothing is pointless. Spending 6 months developing my character to do x amount of damage is one thing, spending 6 months doing the same to pets to have them do <5% of x damage is a joke.

Ray is lucky the game did as well as it did. Other games that have had developers postponing content and balance changes for months on end have failed miserably and gotten horrible ratings. It's one thing to put something off a week, but some things in IOU have been put off for upwards of half a year and more. Yes Ray has his reasons for doing it, and maybe they are decent reasons but very few people are going to put up with that type of developer behavior for long. IOU is only highly rated due to it being inaccurately hyped up by the casual playerbase. Take a few long term(7 months-1 year players) ask them how happy they are about how long it takes for new content to make it in game compared to other thriving MMOs out there(In this case specifically on Kongregate), it'd be 1 star ratings across the board.
Poems > Insane: "I need a party with similar dps"
Insane > Guild: "He's rudely demanding to be carried by 30m dps people, kick him now"
Guild > Poems: "We have proof you were rudely demanding to be carried"
Poems > Everyone: "Show a screenshot of it"
Everyone > Poems: "We can't, but his word is enough for us"

Messages In This Thread
RE: pets are RIDICUOLUSLY under-P late game. - Poems - 01-14-2016, 10:18 AM