Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
About where are we suppose to be on the Santa Event?
The other day Ray made a post on facebook talking about people being able to pass levels 8-11 on the second difficulty of the event after giving us some extra snowballs. This makes me wonder if RNG is being a bit unkind to me and I'm really behind on the event because I don't think I'd even reach that with 300 more snowballs as I'm not even done with the first difficulty.

So, just curious where everyone else is at this point.
im not finished with the first difficulty either so i think both of us are about on track.
Guild: FOvivors (Creator) Top 50 Guild
IOU: 73k
Level 467
Idle DPS: 350M
Support Level 6
As far as I know I did not receive the extra snowballs and am just starting Santa on the first difficulty. I know some people in guild finished Santa 3-4 days ago, not sure where the farthest people are now. Anyone who got a ton of snowballs, where are you now?
I only picked up around 100 extra, i thought I had a big advantage until I heard that some long since finish the first run, where me only managed to recently finish the first run so you would need a ton of snowballs to been done with santa on first run so early...
I didn't receive any extra either. I started Santa yesterday night. Still didn't beat it obviously
i got only buged first 10 snowballs when event started and i almost killed santa
I received like 750 snowballs on each account and I am now at snowman, 2nd difficulty.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
Same with Brouwer.. I have read alot of people saying that got the bugged snowballs and the new ones also though... So meh.. lucky buggers.. :|
Candy is Dandy but Liquor is Quicker
[Image: Countersig.png]
A solution to avoid upsetting "unlucky" players would be ending the event/stop giving rewards after a chosen monster (for example the 2nd santa) and give all players (who started the event at day 1) enough snowballs for a good chance to finish it.
I got almost 700 in the big correction, and I'm on Rudolph the 2nd time around.