Poll: Would you like to see higher base EXP bonus for larger parties?
Yes
No
I Dont Care
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 2.5 Average
Higher boosts for larger party sizes.
I think all of the 200+ players would rather see a gold boost as opposed to an experience boost. Just saying Smile
It's a partymod boost, so both will increase Wink
(07-25-2015, 01:45 PM)Ray Wrote: It's a partymod boost, so both will increase Wink

Now that makes it a bit more interesting...
(07-24-2015, 03:37 AM)Kaotikus Wrote: I'm glad to hear it, Ray, thanks! Are you also looking at a gold boost for parties? Since the patch a couple of days ago, inferno parties are getting awful gold, especially trios and quads. I'm getting about 1/8 the gold per level as I was pre-patch.

+1
So what is the most effective way of partying nowadays?
(12-19-2015, 09:27 AM)rapsoid Wrote: So what is the most effective way of partying nowadays?

2 = +40% bonus (= 70% exp per member)
3 = +50% bonus (= 50% exp per member)
4 = +60% bonus (= 40% exp per member)

4 people party has the higher bonus, so if you are comparing parties of different sizes in which players have similar DPS then 4 is the best option (you get less exp per kill, but you kill faster)
from what i can tell based on a 50m dps, your exp per hour increases as your party members increase.

1 player (50m dps) - optimal tier 99 - 307m base exp per hour (but being a solo idiot you don't get your 50% party ascension)
2 player (100m dps) - optimal tier 124 - 276m base exp per hour
3 player (150m dps) - optimal tier 149 - 391m base exp per hour
4 player (200m dps) - optimal tier 169 - 399m base exp per hour

the values and what member count may vary as the dps changes, but its already optimal if you are playing with a party that has similar dps to your own. only at max inferno or major walls would i expect to see much of a major difference in the exp everyone gets