Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Orbs
I was wondering is anyone is attempted to level their orbs past 3 star.   I'll have all the useful ones (haven't bothered to unlock click dam and challenge dam) up to level 2 Monday or so...auto is already 3.   Then I'm probably going to start heading xp toward 3 star.   Has anyone been trying for autodam 4?   Does it take as long as it seems like?  Seems like around a year to get it to 4 stars.
Auto is what I'm working on and while I can't say exactly how long I've been at it, I think its been 2 weeks and I'm at 31. So I'm figuring about 2 months to get it to 4 stars. Of course we do have whatever event Ray is planning for Christmas coming up so there is a good chance we get extra SO's so it could very well be shorter.
I'd recommend just getting some of your orbs to tier 3 before worrying about a tier 4.
As already said, would take a couple months most likely depending on the event. Tongue But I wouldn't rely on it.
(12-13-2015, 01:01 AM)Stranga Wrote: Auto is what I'm working on and while I can't say exactly how long I've been at it, I think its been 2 weeks and I'm at 31. So I'm figuring about 2 months to get it to 4 stars. Of course we do have whatever event Ray is planning for Christmas coming up so there is a good chance we get extra SO's so it could very well be shorter.

Wait... 31 in 2 weeks??? Seriously?   That's like 5000 xp a day... actually more like 5500.   How the heck is that even possible?   Does it start paying out more?   Even is you're getting 10-12 sacs a day, that's pretty insane consider the average I've seen is about 150xp per sac.
(12-13-2015, 05:18 AM)Wildfire2099 Wrote:
(12-13-2015, 01:01 AM)Stranga Wrote: Auto is what I'm working on and while I can't say exactly how long I've been at it, I think its been 2 weeks and I'm at 31. So I'm figuring about 2 months to get it to 4 stars. Of course we do have whatever event Ray is planning for Christmas coming up so there is a good chance we get extra SO's so it could very well be shorter.

Wait... 31 in 2 weeks??? Seriously?   That's like 5000 xp a day... actually more like 5500.   How the heck is that even possible?   Does it start paying out more?   Even is you're getting 10-12 sacs a day, that's pretty insane consider the average I've seen is about 150xp per sac.

Got a bunch of sacs from the last event and this one so far, used gems, I get 6-7 sacs a day just depending on when I look at it. Like I said, I don't know the exact amount of time I've been add it. It could very well be longer but I wouldn't say longer than 3wks.
we already got a bunch of four stars at our guild, so def worth aiming at xP
(12-12-2015, 11:56 PM)Wildfire2099 Wrote:  Does it take as long as it seems like?  Seems like around a year to get it to 4 stars.

Takes 5x more effort than 3*. 7 sacrifices per day is ~6 months without event rewards. 

Also, average exp/sacrifice is around 190.
I am a Nerd.  Angel
OK, so how the heck to you get 7 a day? 100 M? No way that's worth it (to me). I get 5... Autodam levels (at 24m) are worth more that 1/12th of a autodam 4 level. I can't say my average has been that high, either, but that's just RNG... if you have knowledge, I believe you.
easy, he can get 1000M + gold per day so its nothing to spend 111M gold to sacrifice dayly

i at my lvl 279 get ~ 200M gold per day and do 6 sacrifice per day, but i free player and my gold account only lvl 25

so gays at top 20 easy can admit 7 or even 8 scacrifice in one day
It's more about the comparative value than the actual gold. I've never totally paid attention to how much gold I get per day, but It's around 125-150 million. I could afford the 10 m sac, but it's not worth it.

one autodam level gets me about .15% increase in damage for 24-ish M. The 10 mill sac gets you 1/10th of a level (really more like a 1/12th, but even numbers are easy)...It goes from 45% to... 80, I think. so .35% per level(35% for 100 levels)... that's 5-6x less than autodam gets me... so no 10 M say until autodam levels cost at least 50 M... unless I'm missing something?