Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Hi Guys! 24/7 active player looking for guild
Hello idle maniacs! I have loved the helped and I have supported it a few times because I believe Ray is doing a good job! I always have the principle to never pay for online games that are free, however, I do love the game and to keep it running those people require some stimulation dont they? Now I am level 229, support level 4 , I am close to 20,000 IOU and I have good sense of humour. I am not looking for t20 guild because I am a realistic, however, I am open for any invitations of any kind. Me and my friend managed to build a guild called TryHarders and it reached 200k IOU, however, he kicked me for no reason . I was a competitive and attached is an excel table with how I progressed the last few days.  I don't know if I am a bad person but I am not searching for an explanation and I have already moved on. HF idlers and please either PM me or write here for any guild invitations. Angel

Attached Files
.xlsx   beat orion IOU in a week challenge.xlsx (Size: 11.38 KB / Downloads: 521)
(11-25-2015, 06:47 PM)grozdeto Wrote: Hello idle maniacs! I have loved the helped and I have supported it a few times because I believe Ray is doing a good job! I always have the principle to never pay for online games that are free, however, I do love the game and to keep it running those people require some stimulation dont they? Now I am level 229, support level 4 , I am close to 20,000 IOU and I have good sense of humour. I am not looking for t20 guild because I am a realistic, however, I am open for any invitations of any kind. Me and my friend managed to build a guild called TryHarders and it reached 200k IOU, however, he kicked me for no reason . I was a competitive and attached is an excel table with how I progressed the last few days.  I don't know if I am a bad person but I am not searching for an explanation and I have already moved on. HF idlers and please either PM me or write here for any guild invitations. Angel

Still looking for guild?  Terrarrians is recruiting we are top 40.  Let me know if interested, and leave your ign for invite.