Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Got some burning question for Ray
Hi Ray,Here is Seby.
I got some questions about the game itself that i would like you to answear,or probably the other players Big Grin
So here are the question:

1)

How and when did you came up with the idea of creating IOU ?

2)

Do you think IOU is gonna beat bigger idle game like Clicker Heroes,AdVenture Capitalist etc.

3)

When is zeta going to a new version ?

I think in the next update but i'm not sure.

4)

Do you think about hiring some people to help you work on the game ?

5)

Did you think that IOU is gonna be so addictive ?

5 was my last question. Hope Ray or someone else answers them. 
That's my questions for today,now bye Big Grin
Nice run 'til now.
1) After seeing Clicker Heroes.
2) It already has, those games aren't MMO.
3) I believe version goes up with each update with gameplay implemented.
4) Already has. Bob and either Tarri or Alice (Don't remember which hot chick he went with..)
5) Obviously.
---Retired---
Also for 4 (pretty sure he hired Alice) in addition to the customer and community support that he has hired I know he was also looking to hire another programmer. That was around a month ago, don't know if he eventually hired someone or decided to delay it while he focused on moving everything to a new server.
Tongue 
(11-08-2015, 10:40 PM)Ragekai Wrote: either Tarri or Alice (Don't remember which hot chick he went with..)

Rolleyes  That'd be me, Ragekai.
I'm one of the two Community Managers for IOU at the moment, here to help where I can to resolve support tickets, and a few other helpful things
(11-11-2015, 01:12 AM)Alice Wrote:
(11-08-2015, 10:40 PM)Ragekai Wrote: either Tarri or Alice (Don't remember which hot chick he went with..)

Rolleyes  That'd be me, Ragekai.
I'm one of the two Community Managers for IOU at the moment, here to help where I can to resolve support tickets, and a few other helpful things

I should apply as well if more help is needed. Although I wonder if that'll add more confusion.