Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 4.67 Average
Zilla's IOU MultiCalc
Many thanks for this awesome tool.

In the Optimizer tab, in regards to Expeditions, I don't know how far you can go with upgrades, but the 3rd Droid Ship at a cost of 8400 points is not accounted for. Maybe you already have max in these, but is it possible to account for the maximum expedition upgrades possible in your next revision?

I have been manually updating the following cells:
J2 -- =if(Main!K17=3,"Max",Main!K17+1)
K2 -- =IF(J12="Max","",IF(Main!K17+1=1,800,IF(Main!K17+1=2,2400,IF(Main!K17+1=3,8400))))

Again, I am not sure whether the max is greater for the other expedition upgrades.
(04-16-2016, 09:09 AM)IndigoFerret Wrote: Many thanks for this awesome tool.

In the Optimizer tab, in regards to Expeditions, I don't know how far you can go with upgrades, but the 3rd Droid Ship at a cost of 8400 points is not accounted for.  Maybe you already have max in these, but is it possible to account for the maximum expedition upgrades possible in your next revision?

I have been manually updating the following cells:
J2 --  =if(Main!K17=3,"Max",Main!K17+1)
K2 -- =IF(J12="Max","",IF(Main!K17+1=1,800,IF(Main!K17+1=2,2400,IF(Main!K17+1=3,8400))))

Again, I am not sure whether the max is greater for the other expedition upgrades.

This upgrade isn't actually purchasable - it's a display glitch. If he ever adds it, I will absolutely update the calculator. Smile
ก็็็็็็็็็็็็็ʕ•͡ᴥ•ʔ ก้้้้้้้้้้้
Leader - Eden Regenesis

I'm glad I never started saving for it.

A request for addition to the Optimizer tab:

I keep track of optimal timers for Pet Training, Expeditions, and Claims based upon the maximum possible reduced time for Trophy Timer Reduction and Ship Hull Upgrades. Basically, I enter a time for the previous action and the next time to take that action is displayed. The only additional data point necessary would be total trophies.

Is this something others might find useful?
(04-16-2016, 09:41 AM)IndigoFerret Wrote: I'm glad I never started saving for it.

A request for addition to the Optimizer tab:

I keep track of optimal timers for Pet Training, Expeditions, and Claims based upon the maximum possible reduced time for Trophy Timer Reduction and Ship Hull Upgrades.  Basically, I enter a time for the previous action and the next time to take that action is displayed.  The only additional data point necessary would be total trophies.

Is this something others might find useful?

Very possibly - an older version of the calculator had this all in a readable format, but I scrapped it for space considerations. This could be something I build in when 3.0 is constructed...especially since we'll have active clicking/abilities and we'll want a way to track the skill cooldown times, and all of this math is related. I generally build whole systems at once on the tool. Smile
Leader - Eden Regenesis

I tripled check everything and the stat check area isn't my dps. I get 1.773mil idle hit when I do 1.769. It use to do the hits 100%.
(04-18-2016, 04:45 PM)ExWhiteWolf Wrote: I tripled check everything and the stat check area isn't my dps. I get 1.773mil idle hit when I do 1.769. It use to do the hits 100%.

What version of the calculator are you using? The newest version factors in the "Challenge Milestones" field from your in game character sheet - for whatever reason, the percentage is added to your base damage as a whole number amount. This looks like the amount you are off by.

Please update to the most recent version and let me know what you find. Smile
Leader - Eden Regenesis

I noticed with the new sheet, the card damage on the main tab is not updating with the card damage on the card tab. Version 2.5c....That could be what it is.

Mine was off a little also until I noticed that. Put the correct number for card damage in the main tab and it was showing correct idle hits.
It should be linked directly to the cards sheet. I'll take a peek at it in the morning. Smile
Leader - Eden Regenesis

(04-19-2016, 05:57 PM)Zilla Wrote: It should be linked directly to the cards sheet. I'll take a peek at it in the morning. Smile

It wasn't on mine, but it was an easy fix lol...
There seems to be a stray "W7" in your formula to calculate success percentage for the final Mafia boss.