Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Guild family MDK (rank #2) and Silva Magna guilds recruiting!
Introduction:
MDK (rank #2 guild) have adopted Silva Magna as a sister guild.  Essentially the two guilds are one large guild, with competitive (high level/high support) players in MDK, and recruits or free to play players in Silva Magna.  To summarize, we are one large guild with MDK stacked for leaderboard dominance and SM open to any high level players who want to join our community, whether or not they are high support.

The guilds share one guild spreadsheet, can share parties, and we work together on challenges, so MDK people can carry those in Silva Magna through challenges.  (We can do Rage were, etc.  We can get you 700cp).

We have a join slack chat for both guilds can chat together.  This helps keep our community active socially, and you can catch up on the talk any time you log back on (instead of losing guild chat if you reload).

The two guilds are always jointly recruiting.  If you are a high support player looking to get into a top guild, but are not yet high enough level, you can join Silva Magna, and eventually be promoted to MDK as we build more Guild Hall levels.  If you are any high level player looking for a good community, you can join Silva Magna and join our community.

We currently have about 4 spots open to recruits in Silva Magna.
MDK is currently at 26/26 but of course any top player can apply for a spot!

Guild stats:
MDK: 16/11/10/10/14, rank #2 on IOU leaderboard.   (While the leaderboard measures IOU score, what we really care about is dps,of course.  IOU is a vanity stat mostly). Wink
SM: 13/10/10/10/12.  Once we fill the 4 remaining spots, we should be around rank #8-12 on the leaderboard as well!

MDK players range in level from 251 to 288, and we have players from about 800k to 5M dps, as of Oct 5.
SM: most players are between level 225 and 250, plus a couple higher levels such as Iodine's alt.

Special Note to any low-level but very high-support players:
We have a spot for any very high support players no matter what level.  We could literally take a level 1 player who is support 12, and powerlevel you up very fast.  You do not need to wait around in whatever low level guilds exist while you level, we can help!  We can get you a spot in Silva Magna, and we have alts prepared at each ascension tier who are far higher than normal for that tier to power you through insanely fast!  If you dream of reaching the tops of the leaderboards, join us.

If you are a new player who is very high support, join us, we can get you going fast.

Of course, you don't have to be high support to join us, Silva Magna has spots for any high level free to play players as well who are looking for a good community!

Guild Goals:

(MDK): Be competitive!  Maintain the lock on rank #2 that we have, and eventually try to challenge Chaos for the top spot!  (Haha, yeah I know, they are all the top players.  Maybe eventually half of them will quit and we can outlast them!  Its a long term dream.  Its fun to try and overtake the top guild) Wink

(Everyone): Have fun together!  Be socially active through cross guild chat, help each other with challenges, discuss game mechanics, etc etc.  

(Everyone): Find good dps-appropriate parties for your dps level.  We have lots of people at a good range of dps across both guilds, so we can help you find a good long term group!

Eventually when Ray adds guild based challenges, we will be well prepared to handle them, and MDK can help SM defeat them as well!

People to contact:

Vendettas is the leader of MDK.  aar118 is the leader of Silva Magna.  And you can contact me (Alexfrog) as well, I'll help get you in contact with either of them if needed.  (Thats Vendettas, aar118, and Alexfrog, on kong chat).  Or you can PM us on IOU forums, same names except that aar118's name on here is Void).  You can also contact Krazden, he has characters in both guilds as well.  And of course you can post in this thread. Smile

Thanks for your interest, we hope you will decide to apply and join us!
(09-30-2015, 07:54 AM)Alexfrog Wrote: Introduction:
MDK (rank #2 guild) have adopted Silva Magna as a sister guild.  Essentially the two guilds are one large guild, with competitive (high level/high support) players in MDK, and recruits or free to play players in Silva Magna.  To summarize, we are one large guild with MDK stacked for leaderboard dominance and SM open to any high level players who want to join our community, whether or not they are high support.

The guilds share one guild spreadsheet, can share parties, and we work together on challenges, so MDK people can carry those in Silva Magna through challenges.  (We can do Rage were, etc.  We can get you 700cp).

We have a join slack chat for both guilds can chat together.  This helps keep our community active socially, and you can catch up on the talk any time you log back on (instead of losing guild chat if you reload).

The two guilds are always jointly recruiting.  If you are a high support player looking to get into a top guild, but are not yet high enough level, you can join Silva Magna, and eventually be promoted to MDK as we build more Guild Hall levels.  If you are any high level player looking for a good community, you can join Silva Magna and join our community.

MDK is currently at 25/25 but of course any top player can apply for a spot!

Guild stats:
MDK: 15/11/10/10/13, rank #2 on IOU leaderboard.   (While the leaderboard measures IOU score, what we really care about is dps,of course.  IOU is a vanity stat mostly). Wink
SM: 13/10/8/10/12.  Once we fill the 4 remaining spots, we should be around rank #8-12 on the leaderboard as well!

MDK players range in level from 246 to 282, and we have players from about 600k to 3.3M dps, as of Sept 29.
SM: most players are between level 220 and 240, plus a couple higher levels such as Iodine's level 253 alt.

We have a spot for any very high support players no matter what level.  We could literally take a level 1 player who is support 12, and powerlevel you up very fast.  You do not need to wait around in whatever low level guilds exist while you level, we can help!  We can get you a spot in Silva Magna, and we have alts prepared at each ascension tier who are far higher than normal for that tier to power you through insanely fast!  If you dream of reaching the tops of the leaderboards, join us.

If you are a new player who is very high support, join us, we can get you going fast.

Of course, you don't have to be high support to join us, Silva Magna has spots for any high level free to play players as well who are looking for a good community!

Guild Goals:

(MDK): Be competitive!  Maintain the lock on rank #2 that we have, and eventually try to challenge Chaos for the top spot!  (Haha, yeah I know, they are all the top players.  Maybe eventually half of them will quit and we can outlast them!  Its a long term dream.  Its fun to try and overtake the top guild) Wink

(Everyone): Have fun together!  Be socially active through cross guild chat, help each other with challenges, discuss game mechanics, etc etc.  

(Everyone): Find good dps-appropriate parties for your dps level.  We have lots of people at a good range of dps across both guilds, so we can help you find a good long term group!

Eventually when Ray adds guild based challenges, we will be well prepared to handle them, and MDK can help SM defeat them as well!

People to contact:

Vendettas is the leader of MDK.  aar118 is the leader of Silva Magna.  And you can contact me (Alexfrog) as well, I'll help get you in contact with either of them if needed.  (Thats Vendettas, aar118, and Alexfrog, on kong chat).  Or you can PM us on IOU forums, same names except that aar118's name on here is Void).  You can also contact Krazden, he has characters in both guilds as well.  And of course you can post in this thread. Smile

Boy, I'd say.
Between Chaos+Disorder and MDK+Silva there not much room left in top 5 for the other 3 guilds huh? Smile
---Retired---
(09-30-2015, 08:18 AM)Ragekai Wrote: Boy, I'd say.
Between Chaos+Disorder   and  MDK+Silva  there not much room left in top 5 for the other 3 guilds huh?  Smile

Yep, thats the plan! Haha.
(09-30-2015, 08:38 AM)Alexfrog Wrote:
Between Chaos+Disorder   and  MDK+Silva  there not much room left in top 5 for the other 3 guilds huh?  Smile

See, when everyone's not looking the real plan is to have STEW take over the leaderboards. This is a conspiracy between Chaos+MDK.
You can usually find me here!
(09-30-2015, 10:02 AM)Void Wrote:

See, when everyone's not looking the real plan is to have STEW take over the leaderboards. This is a conspiracy between Chaos+MDK.

Everyone from STEW will drop except creator. Then MDK leader + iNSANE (along with 12 of the strongest from each empire) will merge into STEW

RUUUUUUN
---Retired---
(09-30-2015, 11:14 AM)Ragekai Wrote:

Everyone from STEW will drop except creator.  Then MDK leader + iNSANE (along with 12 of the strongest from each empire)  will merge into STEW

RUUUUUUN

I don't like stew...
(09-30-2015, 11:16 AM)vendettas Wrote:
(09-30-2015, 11:14 AM)Ragekai Wrote:

Everyone from STEW will drop except creator.  Then MDK leader + iNSANE (along with 12 of the strongest from each empire)  will merge into STEW

RUUUUUUN

I don't like stew...

Haha.  My recruitment post is now taken over with Stew. Smile
(09-30-2015, 07:54 AM)Alexfrog Wrote: Introduction:

MDK is currently at 25/25 but of course any top player can apply for a spot!

Guild stats:
MDK: 15/11/10/10/13, rank #2 on IOU leaderboard.   (While the leaderboard measures IOU score, what we really care about is dps,of course.  IOU is a vanity stat mostly). Wink
SM: 13/10/8/10/12.  Once we fill the 4 remaining spots, we should be around rank #8-12 on the leaderboard as well!

MDK players range in level from 246 to 282, and we have players from about 600k to 3.3M dps, as of Sept 29.
SM: most players are between level 220 and 240, plus a couple higher levels such as Iodine's level 253 alt.

Guild Goals:

People to contact:

Whats up Alex.. long time.. I'd like to talk to you, Vendettas, or whomever about joining..  I tried whispering both of you guys but I suppose I missed you... 

I'm interested in joining..  i'm lvl 251, support 12, dps 1.4m, speed 200, abd 585.. 

My ign and kong name are the same.. Hmann..  lets chat
so tempted to be joining even the lower guild lv 205 support lv 10 having a brainfester and robobee pet but stuck in the guild im in now ;; i would feel bad leaving them unless they became inactive
Reach out to me via PM Smile