Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Balancing Weekly/Monthly Packs
I know this is probably a bit pre-mature, but I wanted to throw this out there anyways. Shouldn't the Weekly/Monthly packs be significantly larger than the daily ones? I have Support level 6, and get Small/Tiny/Small. How does that make Weekly/Monthly rewarding at all when my daily is better/the same as the ones with longer cooldowns. Shouldn't the Weekly/Monthly be 1-2 tiers above the Daily to make them actually worth looking forward to?
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!
I agree with that !
+1 !

#BlameBob
Nice run 'til now.
I was wondering about that as well... perhaps there's some criteria we're not understanding right now... like maybe the 'value' goes up every day you 'check in'? Or maybe it's level based? Something?
That is odd I'm support level 7 and I'm also small tiny small??? My brother on the other hand is support level 4 and tiny tiny tiny.
It also could be Ray's making sure it works as intended, then he'll kick it up.

Even if he doesn't though, it's still free stuff we weren't getting before... and if helps Ray get money to do more stuff, great Smile
I feel like the weekly should be a rank higher than daily, while monthly be a rank higher than weekly for the time it takes to actually get them, but that just me.
(09-22-2015, 01:51 PM)DorutheDragon Wrote: I feel like the weekly should be a rank higher than daily, while monthly be a rank higher than weekly for the time it takes to actually get them, but that just me.

This is exactly what I meant. I feel like it's not rewarding since they're so small, and the daily packs are the same as everything else.
EdenTier0 | Level: 200 | IOU Score: 17,862 | Cards: 48,586 | Event Points: 540 | Forest 24 | Mine 103
Days Played: 516 | Guild Upgrades: 25 Dmg/8 Pet/10 XP/30 Gold | 4* Dmg/Wood/Stone/Gold Orbs
Total Gold: 346b | Total XP: 188b | Support Level: 8 | Lifetime Kills: 26.4m

Shoutout to my guildies in Love!
Since there are more support levels than combinations of packs perhaps multiple packs would make sense, or as I have seen elsewhere on the message board a percentage chance of getting a more valuable pack that could increase with support level.
Weekly/Monthly should have 2x/5x/(or dare I say) 10x packs claimed of said tier. Making them higher tiered packs helps, but I feel each tier up past small is a bigger bump than multiple smalls.
Before changing the reward from daily/weekly/monthly , I'd say to wait how the support levels are going to evolve. It will be possible to reach higher support level in an easier way. Maybe the balance will come from there.