Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
[New Guild Building]: Stone Bank
In the Stone Bank you can contribute stone for a % of earnings. 

Example: If a guildie contributes 10k stone, he will recieve back 11k stone in 7 days (10% earnings)

This game needs more Guild strategy, this could be interesting. What gives more to the guild: stone in a building today, or more stone in a week?

Stone required for buildings is higher each time, so this can be a nice addition.

(Guild Hall 13 is 3M stone. Guild Hall 14 is 4M stone)
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
We've had discussions before about things like this and most if not all agreed that no buildings should actually give stone/wood.
(09-08-2015, 10:36 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: We've had discussions before about things like this and most if not all agreed that no buildings should actually give stone/wood.

Yeah I made that post too. A "stone/wood maker per hour". This one is different, because you contribute stone to recieve a bit more, but in 7 days.

For Guilds with buildings < lvl 10 is not worthy, but after that it can make a difference if you manage your guild with strategy
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
(09-08-2015, 10:55 AM)Kadercito Wrote:
(09-08-2015, 10:36 AM)FadedSentry Wrote: We've had discussions before about things like this and most if not all agreed that no buildings should actually give stone/wood.

Yeah I made that post too. A "stone/wood maker per hour". This one is different, because you contribute stone to recieve a bit more, but in 7 days.

For Guilds with buildings < lvl 10 is not worthy, but after that it can make a difference if you manage your guild with strategy

This isn't really any different than a passive stone gain building. You dump in x amount of stone, wait y days, and get x + z% of stone. What would stop the top guilds from dumping a few million stone in on the first day and just letting the 'interest' pile up? Then whenever Ray releases a new building, cash out and get it to 10 (or higher) instantly. 

Don't see a point, really.
I like this idea although 10% interest might be a bit high.

It adds strategy to the game where you can invest time to get the best out of it. Even something like: Do we get the next level for Altar now or invest the stones, delay one level but get two levels faster

Regarding instant leveling of new buildings: That will happen anyway. In fact this bank would delay it because you may not have the stones available at the time when the building is introduced
"Sir, we are surrounded" - "Excellent, then we can attack in all directions!"
(09-09-2015, 12:24 AM)RammboNr5 Wrote: I like this idea although 10% interest might be a bit high.

It adds strategy to the game where you can invest time to get the best out of it. Even something like: Do we get the next level for Altar now or invest the stones, delay one level but get two levels faster

Regarding instant leveling of new buildings: That will happen anyway. In fact this bank would delay it because you may not have the stones available at the time when the building is introduced

Finally someone gets the idea! \o/

And yes, 10% and 7 days were an example Smile
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
I don't like this at all, I get the idea, but here is my example. I currently get ~2k stone per block right now, and can easily clear my mine depth twice a day, with your building I can store all my stone (even with low interest) get way more out of it then you and most others.

I've played many games with a bank guild building before, and most of the time people bump a bit each day into the bank and let it sit (hoard), until they really need it.

As I see it right now we have a good guild "Bank" called Warehouse, it's doesn't let you store wood/stone for X% more, but lets you receive more wood/stone as you cut/mine, which in my mind is a lot better then a bank, and doesn't promote hoarding.

Right now in game no one gains anything form hoarding wood/stone, and most people like it that way.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
have to say I have never seen something like this implemented in a game in a good way. banking with interest is not a good thing. Its like a safe form of gambling with 100% chance of rewards might aswell just up the gains instead
100% dont like this idea but still good work :v just dont think of any idea that make TOO MUCH profit or can make it exploitable
The fact that warehouse exist is actually a good enough reason to NOT add something with interest in mind. I too have to agree it would not be a good idea to do this.