Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
quick respec ascend skills
(08-31-2015, 03:19 PM)FadedSentry Wrote: As I've said whenever this is mentioned, it's a good idea but keep in mind right now respeccing is not suppose to be free 100% of the time. Would you like this feature if it meant respeccing had a cost again? I wouldn't.

Well this is not an 100% Truth, it's heavily depends on how much will an Respec cost.
You could have 3 Setups, and either make Setup 2~3 Cost an High Initial Amount of AP, but after that Switching would be Free, or that switching is Cheaper than respecing. Or even a mix of both.

You will still repec one way or another, even if it's just for the next Pet Arena, because the +50% Damage surly will save you way more AP from Heals, than 2 Respecs will ever cost. 

And frankly even if Switching and respecing woud end up the same Price, it would still be an good feature, because I very much believe that I'm not the only one who missclicked on switching between Setups, so I would have to pay twice, when Presets would definetly make no mistake, sure I could choose the wrong one if it were more than 2, but that's another Story.

Messages In This Thread
quick respec ascend skills - maslunora - 08-31-2015, 01:53 PM
RE: quick respec ascend skills - vendettas - 08-31-2015, 02:17 PM
RE: quick respec ascend skills - Reika - 09-01-2015, 06:19 PM
RE: quick respec ascend skills - Reika - 09-01-2015, 07:09 PM
RE: quick respec ascend skills - Ragekai - 09-05-2015, 07:57 AM