Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event lag and the insanity of level 25
So, I don't know if I'm the only one but the lag from the event has been pretty insane (just on regular levels). Then of course, get to level 25 and I can barely even see the screen move it is so bad. The monsters die and leave graphical artifacts all over the place. I got to 192 out of 201 and my browser window literally LOCKS UP because of the game.

Anyone else having massive lag problems and artifacts on their screen, particularly during level 25?

I was so close to beating it too. I feel like the lag robbed me of my victory. I feel like it is sort of crappy that level 25 is 201 mobs long since I can't be the only one having issues because of the lag.

Screenshot below I took when I almost beat 25. You can see the insane artifacting but obviously not the lag, since it is a still image.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

Yeah, I had some major lag when I got up to the 150's...but I still managed to beat it. Should have it to where the enemies completely disappear instead of the light images in the background.
You can usually find me here!
yeah was a nightmare for me

[Image: image.jpg]
Andez - Click Heroes
I had the same issue not too long ago, luckily I was able to finish but I had to completely stop clicking.

Maybe if Ray adds a option to remove flashing effects (monster flashing) and damage numbers, it would go a lot more smoother, the more numbers and flashes that happened, the laggier it got, I got lucky to catch a short break of it when weaker mobs showed up in the middle of the battle, leaving no mobs left and it was smooth till next super enemy showed up.