Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New x2 card drop pack
Well i think we should have a 4-days pack and the thing about this pack is it only COUNT when u play and the price still 250 diamonds . This pack will help player who dont online much but still want the x2 bonus for the time he/she play only and dont want to wasted it when they not
I can't see this happening or many people wanting this.
Well it just a bit balance for peps that cant online much have the benefits from x2 with out wasted tons of x2 time like when they suddenly have to go somewhere for a while when they just buy x2 or peps that play for <8hrs/day
Oh, I'm understanding better now. I guess since I leave my game open 24x7 I never thought about the x2 card bonus timer wasting away if the game was closed.

If this were changed instead of having 2 different types of packs I'd suggest just making the original pack only active while the game is running.
Yeah, having a 4x pack for online gains would just give myself, Evo, and every other card hunter another thing to speed up our card completions with. Perhaps Ray could make the 7 day bonus only drain while the game is running - but even that is something I don't see particularly intriguing for him to put time into.

I'm not against an 'offline' bonus, but the reality is that the game doesn't run offline anyways. In the future, if offline gameplay is developed, I could definitely see this becoming a feature.
I wouldn't see a need to increase the drop to x4... don't get me wrong, would LOVE that. But just changing it to consume the timer only when the game is active seems fair to all players.
No No what i mean this is a SEPERATE PACK meanning u CAN ONLY have 1 -_- , 7-days or 4-days-online
(08-25-2015, 02:17 AM)vendettas Wrote: Yeah, having a 4x pack for online gains would just give myself, Evo, and every other card hunter another thing to speed up our card completions with. Perhaps Ray could make the 7 day bonus only drain while the game is running - but even that is something I don't see particularly intriguing for him to put time into.

I'm not against an 'offline' bonus, but the reality is that the game doesn't run offline anyways. In the future, if offline gameplay is developed, I could definitely see this becoming a feature.

"offline gameplay"

Worst idea, ever.
---Retired---
Agree , NO OFFLINE EVER :|