Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Pets Design
Star 
First of all whant 2 congrat u for the game. It's 1 of the few idle games that i have ever played.
I have an ideea about the pets design.
In my opinion the way u need now 2 evolve the pets and the result u have in dmg/life is not a werry good invest.
At first u have the snake that needs 10 food so he can lvl up that's 110 food so he can evolve to the next step.
The bat jumps from 10 food/lvl at snake to 40 food/lvl that's 440 food for 1 bat and 880 for 2 bats because at the time u have the bat u can have 2 pets.
The wabbit jumps from 40 food/lvl at bat to 90 food/lvl at wabbit that's 990 for the wabbit evolution and of cours 1980 for both wabbits.
And so on whit virus that needs 160 food/lvl and after i don t know because i didn t loock at the pet evolution.
1 food = 5 ap, 1 ap = 5 diamonds so if u add the amount of food u need 2 evolve the pets and the ap/diamonds costs and the result in pet dmg/life u get the costs are more than high.
At my lvl 3 wabbit's because i lvl up the pets equally, whit the bonus from P.P Shop that give me 120% for every pet plus the guild and ascension bonus my pets do 1072 dmg. And i got here thx 2 invasion event and the food i got from arena Wink if not i woud of have the bats even now. 
I was thinking for a design that go like this Wink
snake 10 food/lvl
bat 30 food/lvl
wabbit 90 food/lvl
virus 120 food/lvl and so on because i don't know what's next after the virus, but the way pets evolve now and the way i sugest, in stead of having the virus that needs 160 food/lvl u will have a 5th evolution at 150 food, that give better dmg/life.
Or u coud increase the amount of dmg/life at the design that u have now.
In any case i woud do something about the pets. Tongue
Thank you for your understanding    Idea
(08-30-2015, 01:08 AM)KillU4Free Wrote: First of all whant 2 congrat u for the game. It's 1 of the few idle games that i have ever played.
I have an ideea about the pets design.
In my opinion the way u need now 2 evolve the pets and the result u have in dmg/life is not a werry good invest.
At first u have the snake that needs 10 food so he can lvl up that's 110 food so he can evolve to the next step.
The bat jumps from 10 food/lvl at snake to 40 food/lvl that's 440 food for 1 bat and 880 for 2 bats because at the time u have the bat u can have 2 pets.
The wabbit jumps from 40 food/lvl at bat to 90 food/lvl at wabbit that's 990 for the wabbit evolution and of cours 1980 for both wabbits.
And so on whit virus that needs 160 food/lvl and after i don t know because i didn t loock at the pet evolution.
1 food = 5 ap, 1 ap = 5 diamonds so if u add the amount of food u need 2 evolve the pets and the ap/diamonds costs and the result in pet dmg/life u get the costs are more than high.
At my lvl 3 wabbit's because i lvl up the pets equally, whit the bonus from P.P Shop that give me 120% for every pet plus the guild and ascension bonus my pets do 1072 dmg. And i got here thx 2 invasion event and the food i got from arena Wink if not i woud of have the bats even now. 
I was thinking for a design that go like this Wink
snake 10 food/lvl
bat 30 food/lvl
wabbit 90 food/lvl
virus 120 food/lvl and so on because i don't know what's next after the virus, but the way pets evolve now and the way i sugest, in stead of having the virus that needs 160 food/lvl u will have a 5th evolution at 150 food, that give better dmg/life.
Or u coud increase the amount of dmg/life at the design that u have now.
In any case i woud do something about the pets. Tongue
Thank you for your understanding    Idea

Please, for the sake of Humanity, NEVER ever post again (or respond to any posts).
LooooL ElDiabolico
For the sake of Humanity, NEVER ever post again ????
This is a SUGGESTION topic.
Every body is free 2 say what ever they want about new or impruvments for the game. ( Ray or the developers created this topic for 1 reason, 2 heare out every body)
Good or bad, this is the meaning of the post.
So u better learn first the meaning of the topic and then tell athers what 2 do.
OK ?????
I think what he was saying, or at least could have put in a nice way, is that you should try structuring what you're trying to say better.

Anyway, Ray, the guy in charge, is aware of how weak pets are at the moment. I'm not sure if he's said what he plans to do about them or not though.
The rate they level up isn't the problem.
Quite frankly, you're a little inexperienced judging from how you talk to be judging the entire pet system having only just got rabbit.
The problem isn't how fast they level, but how quickly auto-inferno idle dps out classes pet damage in lvls 200+.

You've been playing what..a few weeks? And you are complaining your pet has only evolved 2 times already?
With event, you will probably have virus by next some time next month..
---Retired---
Ragekai Wink even u didn'd understand what was i saying Tongue
Im not complaining about the time i maneged 2 evolve my pets or the time i will need from now on.
I was saying that the amount of FOOD that u need 2 up and evolve the pets is 2 high compared whit the result in pet attac/life.
Like i was saying 1 food needs 5 ap, 1 ap needs 5 diamonds right Wink
So i used 440 food 2 evolve from bat to wabbit right ?
440 food = 2200 ap / 2200 ap = 11000 diamonds x 2 ( so 2 evolve bat u need or 2200 ap or 11000 diamonds for a 600 pet dmg and 200 life )
Imagine the amount u need for evolving the wabbit that needs 990 food x 2 and so on ......
That is whay i was sugesting if possible change the amount of food that u need 2 up and evolve, or change and get a better dmg/life for the pets.
This is all. Just my opinion Tongue