Thread Rating:
  • 6 Vote(s) - 1.67 Average
Ray, I am done with you.
Thumbs Down 
You wrongly banned me even when I didn't do anything.

Yeah, I was scammed by Analog. He was hacked, about 5 users said it. No, it's not a joke.

@Analog Please note that, you scammed me. Someone else said it wasn't hacked, but it's a joke, because you were hacked.
And stop playing with the game of Ray: doing jokes. I hate jokes and I don't want someone saying a joke Angry

By the report of a scam, I can't show you a proof. I have reinstalled Lightshot as it wasn't working. Also, I seen him scamming me in Chatzy: he said something but he banned me in a return, nice scam.
If you were to say you weren't hacked, Analog, then stop joking. Well, fine, I can and will think Analog was rude to members.

Everyone, stop saying he joked. I already get it.
Hmm, Ray seems like the person to only ban when it's appropriate. I literately haven't seen him really "ban" anyone. Though Analog may seem like a jerk sometimes, I know he's joking around. I don't feel like he would scam you (Which I have no idea how you would do that either)...
You can usually find me here!
I get this is forum drama but I cant even understand whats being said. 1/10 would not follow
Antonio: i dont know you much, but the few things i see from you just makes me want to do 1 thing: /ignore.
you are so annoying and if i had moderator status i would ban you again.

I dont belive that analog would ban you without reason, he is a nice guy and the little i have seen of you give me reason to belive that you earned that ban.

My tip you is: be nice to people dont spam and ppl will be nice to you.
The best way to earn a ban is to annoy ppl, and be disrespectfull, and dont obey the rules. If you dont do that you will not be banned. From the post above you break 2 of the 3 rules so i will not be supprise if you get a new ban soon.
//RealyFluffy  LVL 291 EdenRegenesis
(08-23-2015, 08:51 AM)RealyFluffy Wrote: Antonio: i dont know you much, but the few things i see from you just makes me want to do 1 thing: /ignore.
you are so annoying and if i had moderator status i would ban you again.

I dont belive that analog would ban you without reason, he is a nice guy and the little i have seen of you give me reason to belive that you earned that ban.

My tip you is: be nice to people dont spam and ppl will be nice to you.
The best way to earn a ban is to annoy ppl, and be disrespectfull, and dont obey the rules. If you dont do that you will not be banned. From the post above you break 2 of the 3 rules so i will not be supprise if you get a new ban soon.

That is not what I am talking, analog banned me wrongly
I was there when you got banned and to be honest I thought he would do it alot sooner than he did...
Analog just warned me for no reason.

Also I told you that I was banned for NO reason.
You sound like an asshat and should probably be banned for that alone.