Poll: Wich Option do you prefer?
Long Event + Content Release
Events and minor updates
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
New Event vs Game Content
Question 
Ray gave us a choice, but we cant comment on Devs Diary, so Im making this Poll so he can get some feedback.

First read this:  https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...11#pid5311 (Dev Diary 10)

Option 1: Long August Event, no event for september and new content release

Option 2: August Event, September Event, minor updates and October Events.

For me is pretty simple, I need new content release. Feel free to vote or comment.

--------------------------------------------------

Also Ray is doing the same question in the chat: http://us21.chatzy.com/58449473508516 if someone want to vote there too.
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
I'm going for Long Event.
Nice run 'til now.
(08-20-2015, 05:05 AM)Kadercito Wrote: Ray gave us a choice, but we cant comment on Devs Diary, so Im making this Poll so he can get some feedback.

First read this:  https://iourpg.com/forum/showthread.php?...11#pid5311 (Dev Diary 10)

Option 1: Long August Event, no event for september and new content release

Option 2: August Event, September Event, minor updates and October Events.

For me is pretty simple, I need new content release. Feel free to vote or comment.

Option 1, no question.
MORE CONTENTS, PLEASE!
I think long event + major content update would be great because it would give people something to do and it would also allow newbies to get a good foothold into the event.

My only complaint would be if it is one of those events where you need to be on 24/7 to be able to accomplish everything in the event because so much micro-management is required. (The last event was kind of like that. I know a lot of people got 25/25 orbs but at the same time a lot of people that missed a day or two didn't even get close.) Granted with a very long event like what is being discussed I would hope everything would be obtainable for people playing MOST of the time (while still being able to sleep).

The tricky part of course is keeping a balance between needing to be active and not punishing people too harshly for not being able to play 24/7.

Also I'm a little sad if making the event last longer means that it wont start this week since I heard it'd be Friday and I've been looking forward to it all week...

But over all, 1st option is still by far the best.
i clicked the wrong option for some reason ignore the one vote in the bad option!
(08-20-2015, 09:14 AM)Zakariaz Wrote: i clicked the wrong option for some reason ignore the one vote in the bad option!

Ban him! xD
Instakill Guild
-Creator-
Option 1 cause he need a break from this too , cant force him to update all time , that will be rude :v
I vote Option one
Looking forward to the new content hopefully allow me to catch up with the pros
IGN: RaspBerry
Level: 317
IOU Score: 31321
Guild: Alpha Dogs
Yeah i agree with whitek option1 and new content Smile i can happily wait 2 months This is my 203rd day playing :p
IGN: Rovian
Level: 438
IOU Score: 53247
Guild: KONDOMINIUM
Heart