Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Additional Level Filtering for Challenges
OK, to further segregate the challenges and make sure that the proper damage people have access to the right challenges, I would like to be able to add inferno levels to the challenge requirements.  Those of us that are over 200 know that a new 200 vs a 225 is a world of difference when it comes to damage output.

Thanks
Agree this will be much more helpful than just see "200"
Thumbs Up 
(08-14-2015, 12:02 AM)XIII Wrote: OK, to further segregate the challenges and make sure that the proper damage people have access to the right challenges, I would like to be able to add inferno levels to the challenge requirements.  Those of us that are over 200 know that a new 200 vs a 225 is a world of difference when it comes to damage output.

Thanks

Would be needed and very helpful.
*Rushes to level 200 just in case o-o*
I understand what you mean though, so good idea.
You can usually find me here!
Nice, good idea.
(08-14-2015, 06:37 AM)Void Wrote: *Rushes to level 200 just in case o-o*

Big Grin  Well it shouldn't take that long to rush you Void, just befriend one of the top 10 overall players and have him/her power level you. The guild I'm part power leveled one of are guild mates from lvl 183 to 212 in just 20 hours. Would we do that for some out side are guild.. unlikely.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos
Definetly.
(08-14-2015, 08:52 AM)Mythic Wrote:
(08-14-2015, 06:37 AM)Void Wrote: *Rushes to level 200 just in case o-o*

Big Grin  Well it shouldn't take that long to rush you Void, just befriend one of the top 10 overall players and have him/her power level you. The guild I'm part power leveled one of are guild mates from lvl 183 to 212 in just 20 hours. Would we do that for some out side are guild.. unlikely.

I heard about that actually...I wish I could be power-leveled like that Big Grin

But the guild I am in does not have any level 200+...they are about my level. Actually I'm the 2nd highest currently.
You can usually find me here!
while you get 4 levels maximum for whole day ... at 169 ... *cries in corner*