Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
EXP and DMG Boosters
If the suggestion area is a place where we can share our feelings, then I have one....but dont kill me when you read it.

Daily/weekly exp/dmg boosters that can be purchased with diamonds or can be found like card drops.  5, 10, 15% boosts with increasing prices much like the card drop boost.
(08-12-2015, 11:20 PM)XIII Wrote: If the suggestion area is a place where we can share our feelings, then I have one....but dont kill me when you read it.

Daily/weekly exp/dmg boosters that can be purchased with diamonds or can be found like card drops.  5, 10, 15% boosts with increasing prices much like the card drop boost.

This actually kinda breaks the game's rule to not give an insanely big buff to people who pay. Currently the only things you can get with Diamonds only very slowly speed up how fast you move through the game. The biggest being a 1% increase in XP for a pretty hefty amount once you start really putting stuff into it. Letting them buy WEEKLY damage and XP boosts is a very clear way to stating "F**k our system we just want money" and thats why I don't think it should be implemented.
I think temporary boosts would be more in-line with the spirit of the game because a day/week long buff would be too over-powered and cause a large discrepancy between the payers and the non-payers. They should be earn-able (not buy-able) in-game and one use ONLY. They should last like 10 - 30 seconds. Or maybe if they could only be used in challenges they would last until the mob dies / time runs out? If that is how it is, I could see 25, 50, even 100% damage boost being viable.

Or perhaps they could be craft-able with either wood, stone, or crystals. Or maybe a combination of all 3.