Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Trophy bug: pet score
I was just looking at my trophies and found that the pet score one said 12/7 points and yet it hadn't moved to the next level of the trophy. I don't know why this is. Not sure if it is just a visual bug or not.
Hi Universal,

It's because of a small bug where the server only performs up to 1 trophy level up per 'value change'. When your pet score increased, it was enough for more than 1 trophy levels, but hasn't changed again since to realize it had leveled up again. I'll be having it do multiple checks on the pet score achievement in the next patch.
(02-02-2015, 05:19 AM)Ray Wrote: Hi Universal,

It's because of a small bug where the server only performs up to 1 trophy level up per 'value change'. When your pet score increased, it was enough for more than 1 trophy levels, but hasn't changed again since to realize it had leveled up again. I'll be having it do multiple checks on the pet score achievement in the next patch.

Thanks Ray, good to know what the problem is.
While this should be fixed in the new patch, it will require a 'pet score change' to fix itself at this point. This means you will need to level your pet up once more, and your trophies should earn at that point.