Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Guild member notes
I am new to this forum so forgive me if this suggestion has already been brought up. 

I would like a system to make notes on individual members in your guild, kinda like what World of Warcraft has.
Allowing players to note what GMT they are on and possibly leave a reason for prolonged inactivity for the more serious guilds.

I did a quick search on the forum and the wiki finding nothing about this so thought I would bring it up.

Again if it already has been I do apologize.
IGN: Lillebror  Level: 439
DPS: 183M       CD: 74B
IOU: 48161   Mine: 87
Guild: Love     Role: Creator
I see so many posts about adding mechanics from WoW (Not that I am oppose in fact I think this is a good idea) but the game might as well be called GrindCraft Idle at this point XD. Especially if weapons and Armor are added (Although I find that addition unnecessary, it would be a nice touch).
Whether they use this in WoW is irrelevant, many good games has this functionality, and it would be an awesome addition to the game.
Specially for people who actually socialize in the game, it can be very convenient.

I'd use it, just as the OP suggested, for info on Absence, TimeZone, Country, and if you have agreements with them in general (passwords, etc)
I'm aware that more games than WoW has this function, in fact most MMO's have it in some form but few hold the brand recognition that WoW does. Which is why I used it as my example.
They also had a system i quite liked with the addition of personal notes and what they called "Officers notes".

If implemented here that would allow the creator or other high ranking members to add more permanent notes such a Timezone and Country for example while leaving the personal note of the member more space for temporary information such as absence (this is only really relevant if there is a character limit of course)
IGN: Lillebror  Level: 439
DPS: 183M       CD: 74B
IOU: 48161   Mine: 87
Guild: Love     Role: Creator