Thread Rating:
  • 3 Vote(s) - 3.67 Average
Skip button in solo challenges
(08-07-2015, 02:09 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: I'm lost. How are diamonds harder to get than AP? Can someone enlighten me on this? Even a cleared mine gives diamonds.

For people that are pre-Inferno, they get a lot more AP during leveling than Diamonds when they go to the next enemy. However after Inferno, Diamonds are just as easy if not easier to get.
(08-07-2015, 02:30 AM)FadedSentry Wrote:
(08-07-2015, 02:09 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: I'm lost. How are diamonds harder to get than AP? Can someone enlighten me on this? Even a cleared mine gives diamonds.

For people that are pre-Inferno, they get a lot more AP during leveling than Diamonds when they go to the next enemy. However after Inferno, Diamonds are just as easy if not easier to get.

I see, thanks.
I am sorry, but I don't see the point to adding a cost for skipping levels you already cleared? If you already cleared them, you're obviously qualified to face the next one.
As someone above said, it's not like you gain anything from it, other than a little time.
Why is it so important to spend 11 x 0.5 minute before attempting that last boss again, that you should be penalized for not doing it? - I don't get it.

Why not just have a selector, with levels 1 through last cleared, and you start from wherever this one is set to, instead of skip, and/or loading a boss you skip anyways?
(08-12-2015, 09:46 PM)Xesc Wrote: I am sorry, but I don't see the point to adding a cost for skipping levels you already cleared? If you already cleared them, you're obviously qualified to face the next one.
As someone above said, it's not like you gain anything from it, other than a little time.
Why is it so important to spend 11 x 0.5 minute before attempting that last boss again, that you should be penalized for not doing it? - I don't get it.

Why not just have a selector, with levels 1 through last cleared, and you start from wherever this one is set to, instead of skip, and/or loading a boss you skip anyways?

Maybe you got lucky with crits/double attacks and when you do try again, you fail. If you can beat mobs up to the last boss, then sure, wouldn't mind a free skip button.
(08-12-2015, 09:46 PM)Xesc Wrote: Why is it so important to spend 11 x 0.5 minute before attempting that last boss again

I can safely say that if you're spending that long getting to the final boss, you're more than likely not going to kill him.
(08-12-2015, 10:06 PM)FadedSentry Wrote:
(08-12-2015, 09:46 PM)Xesc Wrote: Why is it so important to spend 11 x 0.5 minute before attempting that last boss again

I can safely say that if you're spending that long getting to the final boss, you're more than likely not going to kill him.

I don't, it was just a point to make - don't troll with semantics here. The point remains, why it is so important to spend time going from 1-11 that you should be penalized for not doing it?
In other words, who wins what from forcing players to fight the first boss over and over a number of times?

Imagine if it was the same when farming, you fail a monster (or someone pulls your party back), you are pushed back one (or more) zone, and have to grind the 100 kills per zone over again, to get back to where you were?