Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
highest level mob ever killed
Bug 
lets make a thread where people can post a screenshot of the highest level mob they ever killed (solo or in party) with the exp the gained from it Smile
im not so high yet so its not good, but ill start

[Image: Fxch7S.jpg]
This is what i am currently killing with my random group. Pretty good Big Grin
[Image: O997Cdq.png]
Ah guys, I know this is kind of off. Can this game be played through other platforms? I mean, from pc from consoles from phones etc blah.
(08-10-2015, 04:16 AM)Herardo Wrote: Ah guys, I know this is kind of off. Can this game be played through other platforms? I mean, from pc from consoles from phones etc blah.

Not currently, no.
lol Inferno mobs vs reg. Reg is going to look a lot better.
(08-10-2015, 12:39 PM)CRIMSONKING Wrote:
lol Inferno mobs vs reg. Reg is going to look a lot better.

I'd freak right out if I was getting 3.7m exp/kill. I'd be soloing for life - screw you guys!
Here's one of me killing an inferno tier 20 Dracula (Level 3235). Solo. 8-)

[Image: 8lwKSrQ.png]

EDIT: I can prob. kill higher..but don't feel like trying to figure out what is just the highest I can knock down..
[Image: IOU.png]

We can go a lot higher as well, but I was the only one online at the time and didn't really push the limit, or specc to damage.
Oh, what the heck. Respecced to damage, changed to garden snake and killed this one solo:

[Image: IOU.png]
lol amazing  Smile , give me a few more months!would ve been nice if you had a card drop while trying taking this screenshot