Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Show new levels for Duo/Group Silver and above.
I would like to recommend that when you click duo or group in challenges or Silver and higher, that the challenge missions show the levels of the new difficulty, rather than what they are at Bronze, this way players have a better idea of what to expect when doing those missions and when it's best to attempt them without needing to look them up via wiki, or through other players.
Those difficulties levels are just indicators but don't mean anything at all, the game has grown up a lot since we had challenges, it used to be much harder to complete them, now with all the buffs on damage we have they can be done at a much lower level. Even changing the difficulty indicator would become obsolete sooner or later, also you need to consider that not everyone upgrades the same things so what is easier for you may not be as easy for someone else at your same level.
Hmm, maybe something like the calculator Aranlyde made for brouwer's google sheet?

It practically tells you how high a boss you can kill and recommends which challenges you can/can't do.
You can usually find me here!
the levels should reflect the elevels of the enemies. 

This way you know if you can do it or not by comparing it to the hunting areas and it is independant from any upgrades
"Sir, we are surrounded" - "Excellent, then we can attack in all directions!"
(08-09-2015, 08:23 AM)RammboNr5 Wrote: the levels should reflect the elevels of the enemies. 

This way you know if you can do it or not by comparing it to the hunting areas and it is independant from any upgrades

Now that I like, having the lowest level boss to the highest level boss as difficulty rating is a good idea.
IGN: Mythic       Guild: Chaos