Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Voting System to Change the Stage while Partying
It is so annoying when u are in a party farming a stage and someone new joins and changes the stage, so I propose to add a voting system to decide if the party continues farming the actual stage or if they go to the next one, as it is an idle game and maybe the members are afk there would be a period of time to vote, if they dont get online to vote the party will go to the stage selected for the member who want to change. I know there is already a password system to not allow new people to join ur party, but not all of us have friends or mates to make a party with, so I think it is an interesting suggestion.
There has been quite a few suggestions about party functions. Like for example:

1. Display party member's card amounts

2. Party leader
  a. Can kick
  b. Can change zones or allow members to change zones
  c. Can invite
  d. Can set password
  e. Can switch party leader
  f. Can set zone requirements

3. Voting System (Yours)

Many if not all of these would be useful. Ray, though, has to have time to take our ideas into consideration and implement them.

+1
You can usually find me here!
I'm not a fan of the voting system.

Am a fan of displaying all members cards.

Am a fan of the party leader system.
1. Display party member's card amounts - It's a good ideal ^^ we can take the initiative in deciding where to farm card and when to change zone.

2. Party leader + Vote system. - I feel comfortable with the current party system and don't think it's need to change with something like leader system.

a. Can kick - why ? if you don't like them, you can talk to them or just leave that pt and make a pt with password. If "can kick" allow, you will see many low lvl get kick from pt.

b. Can change zones or allow members to change zones - So what happens when leader AFK (if use "allow party members...." we already have that ^^ )  or when leader get all card in this zone and you don't ? leave pt or go the zone leader choice ?

c. Can invite - This will be great ^^ i love it, we can invite someone out G with name ( perhaps not often happen, but better than nothing )

d. Can set password - It's not good, I often encounter cases where 1-2 people leave after a few hours pt farm. If so, then placed pass will make it difficult for those who want to join party and you can't afk (Idle) anymore like now cause you will have to tell you pass in chat box to get new member .

e. Can switch party leader - like b above ^^

f. Can set zone requirements - I don't know it good or bad, i pefer the party system now.

h. Vote system - this will be nice with Display all members cards system ^^