Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Event prices bug
Same here bought the lvl 51 no redct.... what a wast!.

The worst part is people able to get those for really cheap price, Ray should at last give those 5 orbs to everyone for a fair game.
Hahah *i hope so but ...* that may be fair but still rules are rules if u break one then why the hell u set up rules in the 1st place :|
Yeah, its kinda hard to decide now, when to buy Orbs or when not...

I have reloaded my game twice now and have still the lower price - and i dont know, if i should buy it or not =/
just buy it T-T *i hate u*
Hey... Dont hate me >.<
I didnt forced the prices to be lower for some people q.q
*gives WhiteK some chocolate-cookies*
Well, it seems like at this point the only way to move forward to to just buy the bugged orb. So at the very least I'm going to put up that I would have been able to afford it if it weren't bugged.

http://i.imgur.com/KV8u5Fx.png
Sorry to double post, but I just got a message "Connecting to updated instance" And the price of Orb #24 changed from 250k to 500k. I could afford that now but I don't think it's suppose to be 500k either. I also noticed that my energy generation went up as well.

Ray, I know you got a lot to do but we really need some clarification here.
The production went up by ~2,5 for everybody and the highest price is set to 500k if i see it correct (Orb nr 22 costs 500.000k too, so i think its all the same now)

I think he wants now, that nobody gets behind and everybody can afford as much as possible (event if they dont get the max - so they wouldnt have got the max anyway)

Updated instance: from ray updated version - everybody is forced to get it
Also, 25 isn't the max... I'll be getting #26 (thanks to that huge 2.5x thing) in about an hour.
Ok so after buying #24 a few hours ago, it gave me an error trying to buy #25. I've waited a few hours to see if maybe it would be fixed but it still is not letting me by #25.