Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
Show how much each player has donated to guild
As a successful guild leader, I like the idea. I'm not the most competitive leader, but I'd like to see who all is helping with guild buildings. I know at this poitn captain and leader ranks aren't too great, but honestly guild donations could be seen as a plus when looking to find a guild captain or leader. And as per the fact of it making people look bad, I can be logged in 24/7 and just look at who donated in the chat log and record it myself. So where is the harm i nan automated system? Not like I'm going to kick people who donate less than an x quota. But if a guild is to be competitive, they need the buildings to back them up. So if member z inputs 200k stone, and member y only puts in 1k stone but has 200k stone saved up, they aren't pulling their weight. This idea would also help with the tough spot of how few guild slots you can get. If member y kept refusing to input more of their stone, you could replace them with someone who will care about the guild's growth. So I'm all in favor of such an addition to guilds.
~~Proud Leader of Eden Regenesis~~
"Only through power and cooperation can we re-grow the original Eden"

Messages In This Thread
RE: Show how much each player has donated to guild - Azukana - 06-28-2015, 01:28 PM