The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
Challenges Base DMG Reward
Hello, I just encountered a small bug in the challenges base DMG reward for completing a challenge.
I had a really close challenge where my timer ran out, but the hit after it killed the boss. After this it said the challenge was completed, I got the AP/Diamond reward, but I did not get the base DMG reward.
I checked the challenge boost under the character tab and I summed up all my completed challenges and the amounts were not the same.

I upgraded a few more things and just did that same challenge again and this time I had some time left and did get the base DMG reward.

So this ''bug'' can be fixed yourself, but if possible could this be changed so that it shows you did not complete the challenge yet? I remember I had another close challenge fight like this a couple of days ago, and my challenge boost under character tab and the sum of completed challenges still don't add up. The only way for me to find out which 1 it is, is to redo all my completed challenges which can be a bit annoying.

I hope this isn't to hard to fix ^^,

LastHope

Messages In This Thread
Challenges Base DMG Reward - LastHope - 06-15-2015, 10:22 PM
RE: Challenges Base DMG Reward - Valens - 06-16-2015, 08:14 PM
RE: Challenges Base DMG Reward - Galroth - 06-17-2015, 06:23 PM
RE: Challenges Base DMG Reward - Galroth - 06-18-2015, 08:01 AM