Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Grouping issues?
Just thought I'd expand what i meant and what I understand from the two that commented already.

First of all, I didn't know about not being able to guild join my other character if they were the party leader. That would explain why that method wouldn't work.

Second Idk how often my main was with people too high for my second character, but many times I would open that search and not be able to find my other characters even though they were within the range of levels so that they could both select each other. Also I had the search open and sometimes when I tried finding a common name to join I couldn't find anyone except someone that was a ways lower than my main, and I didn't want to have to try to carry that extra person up through whereever they were at with hunting to where I was.

It seems like now that my characters are around level 40 it's easier to run into the same names. I'm guessing that's because people ascend around then so there's not as many for the game to try to find?

Anyways, any possibility for a friends list so I can at least always find my players and group them without having to go through the guild? Thanks!

P.S. Sorry for late reply.

Messages In This Thread
Grouping issues? - itsme - 05-28-2015, 03:41 PM
RE: Grouping issues? - miksirau - 05-28-2015, 05:17 PM
RE: Grouping issues? - cealis - 05-28-2015, 05:34 PM
RE: Grouping issues? - itsme - 05-29-2015, 07:48 PM
RE: Grouping issues? - cealis - 05-29-2015, 09:04 PM