The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 3 Average
[Suggestion] Double Strike in the Future
The Skill says at the Moment, you have a Chance for a Double attack with a % of xx.
If you go over 100% then you can make tripple Strikes.
If you go over 200% then you can make Quadra Strikes.

Well, thats way to Overpowered.

Not now, because we cant reach such a high % Chance currently, but later on you will run into real Problems.

I mean, i think this Game have Potential for some PvP Action or Guild Fights, what ever, in the Future.

But having 100% Double Strike Chance is just OP.
And everything beyond this feels More and more OP.

I Suggest to Change Double Strike.

First: Rename it to Multistrike, this will fit the Skill more.
Second: 50 Max Level.

Each Level Add the Following:

1% to Strike 2x
0.5% to Strike 3x
0.25% to Strike 4x

So at Maximum Level you have:
50% - 2x
25% - 3x
12.5% - 4x

Ofc, with a if rule, so when u Proc a 4x, you cant Proc the 3 or 2 in the same Attack. (and so on, downwards)

The % Numbers are just some examples and need maybe more thinking about Balance, but when you wanna add PvP or Guild Fights or what ever, even a level 30 Player will have a Chance vs a 50 Player.

With your Current System, a Player with 100% will allways win vs someone with just 50%. (Because he have PERMANENTLY 100% more dmg)

With this System, everyone have a fair Chance, when you are Lucky enough Smile (sure the Chance is small, but its still there)

Oh and the "new" System will make Boss Fights/Challenges more interessting and Intense, when you sit there and say: Pls pls, 4x to finish the guy off!
and then... Bam it happens! or not Smile
It just add abit more "Thrill" to fights.

Light

Messages In This Thread
[Suggestion] Double Strike in the Future - Lightshard - 03-20-2015, 11:59 PM