Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Regression to previous mob/boss instead of whole zone
(03-04-2015, 10:45 AM)CRIMSONKING Wrote: Does whoever have the highest hunting levels have their skills used in the party per mob kill? If it is, having one player focus on hunting and another on dmg, is far from 'leeching off stronger players'.

I wasn't referring to that, but rather to people who focus on raising upgrades like "Gold Rate", "Huge Loots" and "Triple Size" while keeping their damage upgrade levels noticeably low. And I'm sorry if that sounded like criticism against those who do that, it's just a strategy as good as any other and anyone is free to do it.

What I meant to say is that if someone has not raised their damage enough (and therefore the gap between the area they can solo and the area they can survive only in a party is too high) and with a regression area-by-area instead of planet-by-planet takes them too many minutes to get back to a mob they can kill solo, then they should focus on raising their damage for a while. Personally my gap between solo and party kills is more or less 3 whole planets, but I don't mind if it takes me 15-30 minutes to automatically get back to a mob I can solo if my teammate logs out and exits my party.

Speaking of, thanks Ray for the update! I also like that not killing treasures doesn't count towards regression.  Smile

Messages In This Thread
RE: Regression to previous mob/boss instead of whole zone - pibedetorres - 03-05-2015, 09:10 AM