Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 3 Average
2017 - JANUARY - New Years Dev Blog
Hey Folks - Obviously there was no dev blog on Sunday, please stay tuned. Bunch of things going on and the offset of the blog vs when things are better prepared to announce/discuss has me delaying or skipping the blog for the week.

We have ArmorGames release ahead planned for this Friday requiring some emergency attention due to the difference in the way AG accounts work, and outside of Legendary release preparations, stability fixes, engagement improvements, promotional assets organization, and a lot of tedious crap in the background with setting up new development environments for easier debugging testing in the future, I don't have much else to go on about.

Also regarding the upcoming survey, I'll just toss a date of....lets say Feb 8th as a plan for that release. PvP development is coming along, but there's a mess of preparations going on at the moment, so I just haven't had time to polish and further prepare it for testing yet.

If you have any questions or concerns, feel free to PM me over the next few days; just be prepared for a delay on responses.

Thanks

Messages In This Thread
2017 - JANUARY - New Years Dev Blog - Ray - 01-01-2017, 06:50 AM
RE: 2017 - JANUARY - New Years Dev Blog - Ray - 01-31-2017, 01:57 PM