Poll: How do You feel about this new event?
It blows my butt of
I like it
I don't care
[Show Results]

Note: This is a public poll, other users will be able to see what you voted for.
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Why do you hate us, Ray?
The event is the only point which makes you complain about IOU- really? I also joined iou ages ago and even if i am level 525 i did not achieved any more DPS for about, 2-3 months(?) now. That isn't fun at all. The primary thing you do in idle games is watching numbers grow, which isn't given here anymore, except by orbs.

Ten levels of abd for each playerlevel is a joke, everyone knows that. The concept in which you have to stay online to make any progress in the late game still forces me hate iou, even if i still play and try to love it. Thats a real problem, who cares about the new event or interface for instance? This online system isn't ecological and i will keep saying this in the forum in varios threads until anyone cares too, ray doesnt as it seems, sadly.

Edit: Also i don't want to play this event. Never missed any EP since the launch but i don't care this time. Anyway this is only my opinion- some players might like it, even if it did not sound like that in my guild (timeless). Focus on the real problems.

Messages In This Thread
Why do you hate us, Ray? - nidere - 10-24-2016, 04:11 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - dimalev007 - 10-24-2016, 05:41 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - FadedSentry - 10-24-2016, 02:34 PM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - Brouwer - 10-27-2016, 04:54 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - Ragekai - 10-27-2016, 09:23 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - FadedSentry - 10-29-2016, 01:23 AM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - CRIMSONKING - 10-29-2016, 10:40 PM
RE: Why do you hate us, Ray? - JusBlock - 11-04-2016, 01:59 AM