Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P.I.C. - Community Competition!
Hello, 1st post here Smile.

1. Improved design:

Add in opening pack window "open suggested card" part. It will decrease time to choose which card we want for get - for many players it will be one click instead of switching planets and monsters.
This option will require to add two things in option menu.
1) Which card will be suggesting to open. I see it that way: a) monster with minimum amount of cards in our collection b) with maximum amount of cards c) monster that will give us the best progress
2) Which monster can be suggested. Here is simpler: a) suggest only boss monsters b) suggest only non-boss monsters c) show all
Options 1a and 1c are similar but not the same. Lets take for example that we have 270 Succub cards, 290 Ifrit cards and any other monster will be above 1000. If pack will grant us 725 card of choosen monster, option '1a' will suggest Succub, but option option '1c' will suggest Ifrit (Succub hits only 500 milestone and Ifrit both: 500 and 1000 milestones so profit is better)

[Image: 144apy.png]

2. New Feature Design:
Go for camp with your pets!  You can go to your garden, make campfire and grill fish for your pets. You can do it once a day and you will have to sacrifice 75 000 fish parts, 50 000 wood and 25 000 stones (numbers are just example). This camp will grant You one of possible options:
1) meal was good - worked like eating 1 apple
2) meal was tasty - worked like eating 10 apples
3) meal was very tasty - worked like eating 100 apples
4) pet is full of stamina. He will deal random(1...7)*5% more damage in arena today
5) your cooking skills are really bad. You tried your best, but your pet feels sick after your meal - he will participate in arena with [10 - random(2...7) ]*10% of maximum hp today.
6) Fish food was spoiled. Your pet is in hospital today, cannot participate in arena.
7) Your pet are satiated. Every eaten apple today will work with +1 efficiency.
8) Your pet are very satiated. Every eaten apple today will work with +2 efficiency.
9) there can be more!
Effect is randomized for both pets separatelly. It can make some interesting situations in arena, for example effect for 1st pet was 5th option and for 2nd pet 4th option. If one of pets will win 6th option, then only second can go further in arena. If both pets will win 6th option, "quick-complete" option in arena will be blocked (if player went to camp before doing that).
At beginnig i was thinking to make 4th and 6th option wider - that it will also works on normal planets and challenges. If it won't be to hard to implement into mechanics, You can consider this.
There is also room for improvements that You can buy for diamonds.
a) deep fryer. - this will remove wood and stone prices for camping (you won't be making campfire) and exchange them for coins prices for camping (electricity bills). Its one-time upgrade, just like boats
b) cooking lessons - this will decrease chances for bad effects, also one-time upgrade
c) spices - increase chances for good effects. Repeatable to buy - just in the way how it works with fish whistle

[Image: 11h9nck.png]

[Image: 21ngqqv.png]

PS.
I am aware of my bad conditions of english - its not my prime language. I hope, all i wrote here will be understandable. If not, take my apologies for posting here.

Messages In This Thread
P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - jays - 10-13-2016, 12:48 PM
these is me New Feature Design - homid - 10-13-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ikue - 10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - nedo - 10-14-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - AMPS - 10-15-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - MRZz - 10-17-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Vero - 10-31-2016, 08:03 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Zagubiony - 11-01-2016, 03:48 PM