Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 5 Average
P.I.C. - Community Competition!
Improved design

Update on the sac orb, the left side is what you start with and what you get when you click the sacrifice button on the right side, the right side is how it looks when you click on the orb. Generally think it might be possible to have all your sac stuff in one window and only part of it updates similar to how you go in guild i guess. I honestly think the sacrifice page and the orb page on their own aren't needed to be windows on their own. I would also to be like this in fishing the sacrificial hut, since as is now you just do sacrifices and then you have to go back to orbs, it's not really that convenient.
I do think you'll lose to be able to see the current cost of next sacrifice and you'll have to click the arrow, but most i think do sacrifices once per day so i doubt it'll be an issue. You could highlight the resource that you selected out of the 3 shown for maybe added clarity. The use 1 use 10 and use 100 are buttons on their own

New feature

The idea isn't that original but i don't remember seeing it here, a friends list, and might as well add a block list for chat, the x is to remove the person from the list they're in, pm is whisper and join is to join their party which i guess would be the main thing you'd use fl for, to make it easier to join people outside the guild. Maybe there could be some more info added on the character, like their pets, dps, level and things like that which might be relevant. Also added an option to add person to 1 of the 2 lists from chat by clicking the person's name.

Messages In This Thread
P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 09:37 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ray - 10-13-2016, 10:16 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - jays - 10-13-2016, 12:48 PM
these is me New Feature Design - homid - 10-13-2016, 09:49 PM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Ikue - 10-14-2016, 01:21 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - nedo - 10-14-2016, 02:17 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - emanonevahi - 10-14-2016, 03:14 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - AMPS - 10-15-2016, 05:54 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - MRZz - 10-17-2016, 05:27 AM
RE: P.I.C. - Community Competition! - Vero - 10-31-2016, 08:03 AM