Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 4 Average
IOU Pet Upgrade Analyzer v0.1d by Indigo Ferret
(07-01-2016, 05:20 AM)IndigoFerret Wrote: So, it seems that the wording for Auto Damage is not clear.  However, if you suggest that the Auto Damage should be a modifier to Base Damage % that shows on the Pet screen, that would substantially increase the Auto Damage value and make it better than any other upgrade.  This is not what most people are experiencing.  Absent clear evidence that the Auto Damage stat should affect the formula in some different way, I will leave it where it is.

I agree that that's not what Auto Damage does - but the description suggests that's what it should be doing.  I just meant to say I think the description in the game is extremely misleading if it's just a multiplier to the pet hit damage, and not a modifier to the base damage %.  

(07-01-2016, 05:20 AM)IndigoFerret Wrote: I felt that the 20% modifier made sense since it is not activated when monster HP is over 25%, but when it is activated, the monster is killed faster, thus the 25% of the time that is active ends up being less that 25% of the time.  20% seems reasonable and the difference between 20% and 25% wouldn't have a material affect on the value of this upgrade.

Ah, okay - so it's an approximation.  That's what I was getting at, really.  

Thanks for doing this - definitely interesting to poke around at what's under the hood, though I'm still curious as to how the formulas you started with were derived.

Messages In This Thread
RE: IOU Pet Upgrade Analyzer v0.1 by Indigo Ferret - Aghannor - 07-01-2016, 10:29 AM