Thread Rating:
  • 2 Vote(s) - 5 Average
What can be done to improve your holidays?
The blackhole event was without a doubt a horrible pay2win event. But, I believe that was kong and not Ray, for the simple reasoning that Ray puts limits on event packs. If he was truly greedy, he would make them unlimited but that isn't the case. IOU is Ray's business, it is a means to provide for himself and his family. With that in mind, it is understandable as to why every month he makes sure an event is released. It is a constant income of money which is fine.

Logically it makes sense that he works 90% on the server transfer and 10% on events ( imo events that have fallen short from early game events). However, as players we seldom care about logic, we just want to have fun. It would make sense to only create good events and content when on the new server but the problem is is that players, especially long time players have become bored waiting.

Imo the focus should shift to 40% server transfer, 50% new content and 10% events. I personally hate the instability of the current server and want stable servers asap but then I also want new content as well. Which is apparent that I can't have both. At this point in time, I rather suffer with no content until the new servers are ready. However, it is apparent that other players(majority) disagree wholeheartedly and would prefer good content on the regular vs working on stable servers.

If half assed content continues to be released with Ray's intent to complete the server transfer, he should at least release weekly tidbits of content. Ex. trophy upgrades, insights to new buildings, implement challenges. Such as if x amount of monsters/bosses are killed in total by every player, the community gets x rewards via code( taken from my own game in dev ). Little things that will make the game more enjoyable week to week and will allow f2p the same rewards as a p2w because it is done as a community.

In the end, as a long time player myself I appreciate Ray's efforts in developing the game and appreciate it even more that he has threads such as this that allows constructive criticism to his game.

Messages In This Thread
RE: What can be done to improve your holidays? - CRIMSONKING - 12-25-2015, 08:14 AM