Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Challenge mode - currently, worst feature
(10-04-2015, 09:46 AM)DorutheDragon Wrote: If you gonna say it needs restrictions, then I will say that Ray should nerf the heck out of milestone achievement then, then won't have to worry about beggars cause there be nothing super awesome to gain lol.

Honestly if milestones weren't so powerful, low level players would beg less for the completion, even I try not to do this but the increase in power is too great to just simply believe you can do without it. While there had to been players back then to reach that point without help before there was such a thing as carrying, I feel like the challenge milestone shouldn't had much impact as it does.

The reason I say this is if you look at the "challenge boosts" which is what you get from each successful completion, you'll find it so low that its nearly un-noticeable. It barely at 300+ vs. 10000 milestone. I think the problem is that its actually horribly unbalanced reward wise, a more steady improvement would have been better, as players wouldn't feel like they have to keep begging till the next milestone, which is the only reason to even do the challenges cause the challenge boost itself by that point is useless.

I'd agree on nerfing the milestone boost also. 

The problem with making it to where you have to complete the solo before the duo/group is...p2w will be getting this done way before someone who is f2p. So in all, this will make the gap between f2p vs p2w even larger than it already is. I'm not saying for all p2w the gap is larger, but when you got support 8+ with maxed account upgrades and maybe even extra ap to max your auto base damage, you are a hell of alot stronger/better than people who are f2p.

And even so, making it to where you have to complete the solo first will make p2w people have the milestone before a f2p. So either way making it that way will give p2w more of an advantage.

Honestly having a challenge milestone be able to be completed by "Hey! I can just p2w so I can beat this!" isn't much of an accomplishment.
You can usually find me here!

Messages In This Thread
RE: Challenge mode - currently, worst feature - Aar118 - 10-04-2015, 09:57 AM