The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Poll: Should Ray implement a penalty for using autoclicker/scripts
Yes, there should be a penalty
No, there should not be a penalty
They should be banned 1 strike rule
They should be banned but only after multiple strikes
[Show Results]

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty
Since Ray can track who 'cheats' should a penalty be given to those of the community who have an unfair advantage over other players. I personally use an autoclicker myself, so this suggestion would affect me as well.

While Ray is continually trying to keep the game balanced between those of us who use methods to play while afk, and those who play 100% legit; he may never be able to make it a 100% even playing field...unless ofc, he implemented harsh penalties for breaking the rules.

In the past Ray had said that he had a 1 strike rule for people who exploited the game...6 months later, not 1 person has been banned in game that I know of. As time past, using ac/scripts became more acceptable as more people did it. Eventually Ray no longer even saw it as cheating. Instead of banning people, he did however try and stop the exploits; which to me was a better choice.

The recent NRG while helpful, also pissed a lot of players off. To this, I'm sure he is already working on a better solution. That's one huge aspect to Ray that the community (especially newer players) need to understand, while Ray may make a 'balance' if it isn't well received by the community he will rebalance it. Just give him time and voice your opinion. No need to be rude and go overboard.

Anyways lol went a little bit off topic there.

Messages In This Thread
Should using an autoclicker/scripting come with a penalty - CRIMSONKING - 08-26-2015, 06:47 AM