The following warnings occurred:
Warning [2] count(): Parameter must be an array or an object that implements Countable - Line: 864 - File: showthread.php PHP 7.4.33 (Linux)
File Line Function
/showthread.php 864 errorHandler->error

Thread Rating:
  • 1 Vote(s) - 1 Average
Better challenge group management.
We need to update a few things with the challenges.

1. We need some kind of indicator that a challenge has started when you aren't paying attention. Whether it be a sound, or the window blinking, or another form. Have this able to be set in the option menu for people who prefer one way or the other, or just not at all if they'd rather. I know sometimes people start a group and it takes a while for it to get 6 people so they go do something else online and never realize it's going.

2. We need a way to tell when someone in the group is not clicking. I personally would like to know if right off the bat someone is afk or not paying attention to the challenge, because if they aren't there in the first minute of the challenge I might as well just leave.

3. We could also use a method for kicking people from a group before the challenge starts. I have had on at least 2 occasions where someone will join my group multiple times and intentionally not do anything. You may also wish to make it where the challenge will not start until the creator of the challenge wants it to start. This way you can make sure everyone is there before it starts. Maybe some kind of ready up system.

Messages In This Thread
Better challenge group management. - FadedSentry - 08-06-2015, 06:17 PM