Idle Online Universe RPG
Fire Clan IOU Multicalc - Printable Version

+- Idle Online Universe RPG (https://iourpg.com/forum)
+-- Forum: General (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=5)
+--- Forum: Guides (https://iourpg.com/forum/forumdisplay.php?fid=7)
+--- Thread: Fire Clan IOU Multicalc (/showthread.php?tid=2233)

Pages: 1 2 3 4 5 6 7 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 18 19 20 21 22 23 24

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - porkbob - 02-20-2017

(02-19-2017, 08:55 PM)Alpha12 Wrote: It seems that cell M27 in "optimzer & general instructions" give the wrong redult, at least for me.
I think that's because it says =TODAY()+(ceiling(K50/24)) where it should be =TODAY()+(ceiling(K50)) and same thing for cell K50 wich is =K49/V15/24 and should be =K49/V15

Edit : There is the same problem with cell J21. There is one /24 more than necessary

Thanks. I thought I got all the timers switched over to the new /Day rates (much more useful imo), but it's easy to miss stuff. They're fixed now but I left the version # the same. (I imagine there are many people who never look at that, and wouldn't want to move to a new sheet just because of it.) Let me know if you find more.

(02-19-2017, 11:20 PM)Melusto Wrote: No I didn't change min rarity, because my are now nets/day - 63.52 and catches/day - 73,49 and thats what I mean. It was the same 73,49catches a day even before 0.2 per fishing orb /tier. With my tier 4 orb there should be a big difference with catches.

My min rarity definitely went up when I first put those changes in. Are you using whistle? If so the calc now takes into account that you'll want to use 100+nets/day in a 24 hour period. If you're using longer than a 1 day whistle, you should change Whistle Calculations to Theoretical instead of Actual.

(02-19-2017, 11:33 PM)Melusto Wrote: Upgraded to v3.6f - my pet orb tier 4 is working well, but expeditions sheet is not working now, but that may be problem with importing or I don't know.

Anyway I have found one fromula that is a bit off, it isn't that important, but I am getting annoyed of it. In pet sheet:
Pet 1 promoted(days) there should be formula =iferror(if(NY17=15,"", IF(AM10="Pet #2",CEILING(OH17/(NX27*NX28)),CEILING(OH17/((NX27*NX28)+AM15)))),"")   
Pet 2 promoted(days): =iferror(if(NY18=15,"", IF(AM10="Pet #1",CEILING(OH18/(NX27*NX28)),CEILING(OH18/((NX27*NX28)+AM15)))),"")
NX27 represents training value
NX28 - number of trainings a day

currently there is instead of NX27  cell NX28 and instead of N28 cell NX29

I didn't change anything functional on the expedition sheet since jiecut first added the new version in, so I guess something happened during the import.

That whole section doesn't work for now. "Pet promoted days" is a useless metric if we don't have a system for arena in. Amount of pet food from arena plays a huge part in how long until your pet is promoted.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - porkbob - 02-21-2017

@Melusto I think I deduced why you think you aren't getting gains from the new fishing orbs. I added the 0.2 tackle to fish orbs, immediately after Ray revealed it accidentally snuck into a maintenance patch—days before the patch it was supposed to be in, which included it in the patchnotes. But I didn't necessarily change the sheet's version number or add it in the changelog right then. So possibly you were on a version of 3.6b that already had that change and didn't know it. Thus when you moved to 3.6c, your rates would be the same.

Also, my bad about the pet promotion. I seriously thought that section hadn't worked in months. I coded a way to calculate Food and PP from arena without even realizing this, haha. But it has a little more functionality than the previous one, and so is included in the new version—along with a fix to the issue you pointed out. Cheers!

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - Melusto - 02-22-2017

You are right, it is possible that there was that bonus all the time Big Grin That 0.2 tackle bonus with each fishing orb  level was added with 0.2 tackle bonus per rod level?
Maybe I am all the time off topic. Personally I found people only talking about tackle bonus from rod and that time I have noticed great bonus in fishing and in your sheet too. But I may overheard fishing orb bonus that most probably was already added and several days ago when it was officially in patchnotes, I was looking for it.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - porkbob - 02-22-2017

There is no 0.2 tackle bonus from rod. Only from fish orb. People don't always know what they're talking about. xD

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - Melusto - 02-23-2017

Hah, so there was the problem Big Grin

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - quixorbl - 02-23-2017

A note about the Optimizer & General Instructions tab (though this may apply elsewhere...I didn't check):

In the cells for XP/Kill, Coin Value, Monster HP and Treasure HP you need to replace all the "round" functions with the "rounddown" function in order to guarantee the same results as in game. (Okay, to be fair, the Coin Value is still off but if it's ever fixed this change is necessary.)

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - porkbob - 03-02-2017

(02-23-2017, 07:11 PM)quixorbl Wrote: A note about the Optimizer & General Instructions tab (though this may apply elsewhere...I didn't check):

In the cells for XP/Kill, Coin Value, Monster HP and Treasure HP you need to replace all the "round" functions with the "rounddown" function in order to guarantee the same results as in game. (Okay, to be fair, the Coin Value is still off but if it's ever fixed this change is necessary.)

I would argue that the difference between 1,246,134,829 XP/Kill and 1,246,134,828 XP/Kill is entirely inconsequential.

However, it was noticed a while back by jiecut that the gold/coin is a little higher (maybe a few percent) than it should be. I would like for that to be correct, but would need to trace the gold bonuses around the sheet at some point to see if it can be noticed what's exactly going on.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - quixorbl - 03-02-2017

(03-02-2017, 09:31 AM)porkbob Wrote:
(02-23-2017, 07:11 PM)quixorbl Wrote: A note about the Optimizer & General Instructions tab (though this may apply elsewhere...I didn't check):

I would argue that the difference between 1,246,134,829 XP/Kill and 1,246,134,828 XP/Kill is entirely inconsequential.

However, it was noticed a while back by jiecut that the gold/coin is a little higher (maybe a few percent) than it should be. I would like for that to be correct, but would need to trace the gold bonuses around the sheet at some point to see if it can be noticed what's exactly going on.

Fair enough, but that's not really what I'm talking about. If actual XP/kill was between 1,246,134,828 and 9, either way the sheet would read 1.246B which would agree with the game. The issue would be were the difference is by more than that, e.g. the sheet says you'll earn 1.246B vs. the game telling you 1.245B. Granted, on such a scale, 1M isn't so big but people may start wondering why the sheet doesn't match for XP...even though the difference is small.

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - quixorbl - 03-05-2017

Something is wrong with the Global XP calculator. If I add the 15% global bonus to the sheet, the sheet overestimates the XP/kill by about 2M. (59.3M according to the sheet vs. 57.201M according to the game.)

RE: Gameinsky's modified IOU Multicalc - jiecut - 03-05-2017

Oh my I remember making a fix to the xp bonus quixorbl before because it wasn't doing it right.

So I think the issue could be that the New Year Event implemented the xp bonus differently then how it normally did it.