Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Java cheat?
Not really sure if this belongs here, but don't know where else to put it.  A few people in Kong chat were bragging about using javascript to change their resource amounts to ridiculous levels, specifically their total wood amount.  I can't confirm because I don't know javascript, but I just wanted to mention this to the devs.

Thanks for a great game, and keep up the good work!

-HT
Yeah, I saw the same.  Since everything is serverside though I guess its just more BS.  Took a screenie anyways.

Attached Files Thumbnail(s)

they are clearly just messing about
Andez - Click Heroes
I generally find (especially on Kong) people that are dumb enough to brag about cheating are usually smart enough do to it in the first place.

But IF they somehow did.. it'd be real obvious to anyone checking, since the game tracks everything for trophies.
lol, it's server-side. You can change the LOOK of the values on the client-side, but you cannot change the actual values on the account. This is what IOU brought to the table by being an MMO Idle game...the ability to prevent people from hacking their way through the game Wink
At least with CE/sol
At least with any tool. Everything is handled server-side. You cannot modify ANY value truthfully without the server handling it by logic.