Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Negative Money
[Image: 795eb8edb862a9cda08db9cba9d6e684.png]

Happened while I was spam-buying auto-damage upgrade. Jumped quickly back up to about 157k afterward. Not sure what caused it.
If you have coins ready to be collected but haven't collected them yet, they count towards the gold you can spend, but not the gold that the UI displays. Did it correct within a couple of seconds?
(07-24-2015, 12:01 PM)Kaotikus Wrote: If you have coins ready to be collected but haven't collected them yet, they count towards the gold you can spend, but not the gold that the UI displays.  Did it correct within a couple of seconds?

Read my post.  Confused
(07-24-2015, 12:07 PM)Zebezian Wrote: Read my post.  Confused

I did. You said it "quickly jumped back up afterward". What is quickly? Is it a few seconds? A few minutes? Half a second? Is it possible that what I said is what happened?
(07-24-2015, 12:19 PM)Kaotikus Wrote:
(07-24-2015, 12:07 PM)Zebezian Wrote: Read my post.  Confused

I did.  You said it "quickly jumped back up afterward".  What is quickly?  Is it a few seconds?  A few minutes?  Half a second?  Is it possible that what I said is what happened?

Alright. Just making sure. To clarify, it was within 10 seconds. I don't know if exactly what you said happened, because -60 million is far below the few thousands I would collect from a single monster.
Client-server hiccup. It's aesthetic only.

Lag is the main cause from what I've seen.