Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Haven't had a card drop since I left a party
I know the odds are only 1/500 in inferno, but haven't had one single card drop in at least 18 hours, since yesterday morning
Read my post ,i asked if it a seperate chance or a group chance but Ray and Analog not answer me yet :|
I had that. Damn tiki on 1:5 was being stingy as hell. Didn't have card drops for ages. Switched to 1:6 and in the last hour, the monkey has dropped quite a few for me.

Could be confirmation bias, but I feel like since the patch the drop rate has decreased quite a bit for me, and I noticed that the drops (for me) come in cycles...hours of nothing, then a small rush, then hours of nothing again.
It's a group chance @ WhiteK

If you're receiving gold/xp, then the card chance 'is' occurring, as it's passed through the same reward system. I will take a look into the rates, and if I do find something strange, i'll let you know here.
Thanks Ray!

I just wanted to update and say I gave up on 1:5 (farming cards) and moved on to other levels. Cards are dropping normally like before; so either 1:5 just hates me, or I had an incredible run of bad luck.

Well, either that, or complaining on the forum somehow made the problem fix itself in my game.

Perhaps a mystery that will never be solved xD